News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New DinoToyBlog entries

Started by DinoToyForum, March 12, 2012, 08:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Sound Strike Pteranodon by Mattel.
https://dinotoyblog.com/pteranodon-jurassic-world-camp-cretaceous-sound-strike-by-mattel/

That makes 50 Pteranodon reviews on the DTB!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

EmperorDinobot

Only 50? I have to step up my game!

Gwangi

Hot off the press, the Safari 2023 Majungasaurus!

https://dinotoyblog.com/majungasaurus-wild-safari-by-safari-ltd/

EmperorDinobot

I think it looks great. I am pleasantly surprised this morning by this. Every time an abelisaur gets made into plastic I become happy.

Fembrogon

So THAT's what you were reserving today for! I love it, thanks for the surprise!

Gwangi

Quote from: Fembrogon on January 27, 2023, 04:57:18 PMSo THAT's what you were reserving today for! I love it, thanks for the surprise!

Indeed, which is also why I was adamant about making sure the other reviewers knew. I told Safari it would be up today so I had to stand by that. I would have posted it even if someone else had a review up, which is something I do not like to do.

Fembrogon

EmperorDinobot

I have constructed two new shelves, which is where my few leftover Transformers will go, as well as PNSO figures while Safari takes over the old area, as it was their destiny all along.

It'll be weird having dinosaurs in the bedroom though. This will be one of the first.

suspsy

Paleo Flo

Cool review! I'm a fan of the english dinosaur-findings and their history. First I wasn't in the Brighstoneus. But it has it's charme and it is again a well-made figure.

Can't wait for your reviews of the Ceratosuchops (seems to be a nice looking figure) and the Stegorous, which seems to be a real jewel! 
Welcome to Florassic Park...my collection:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10638.0

EmperorDinobot

I hadn't heard of this dinosaur genus before this. I thought it was some kind of prehistoric bivalve. There's lumpers, and there are de-lumpers for sure hahaha

The cool thing about Collect-A is that they have very varied species, and are usually the first company in making the first of certain animals. Can they do Limusaurus next?

suspsy

I will not be reviewing any other 2023
CollectA toys; the rest have been reserved by other reviewers.

Paleo Flo

Okay :-)
I'm curious for the reviews  8)
Welcome to Florassic Park...my collection:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10638.0

suspsy

Gwangi

suspsy

Coming in one week to the DTB.

bmathison1972

Ooooooo....a Safari 2023 tyrannosaurid?

suspsy

Quote from: bmathison1972 on February 08, 2023, 11:47:17 AMOoooooo....a Safari 2023 tyrannosaurid?

Safari tyrannosaurids don't have articulated limbs. Or articulated anything. :)

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on February 08, 2023, 11:57:48 AM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on February 08, 2023, 11:47:17 AMOoooooo....a Safari 2023 tyrannosaurid?

Safari tyrannosaurids don't have articulated limbs. Or articulated anything. :)

Oh! I couldn't tell those were articulations and not just demarcation lines. That being said, the claws are a but sharp for a Safari figure

suspsy

This one is most assuredly not intended for children!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: