News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

so many times.

Have you ever been embarrassed the appearance or actions of your friend(s) in public

Halichoeres

Actions, yes; appearance, no.

Have you ever broken up a fight?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Thialfi

Yes, several. Living in the big city, cruising through the local nightlife puts you in that position pretty often, unfortunately.

Have you ever owned a season ticket for your favourite local sports team?

Stegotyranno420

No, I'm more into playing than watching.

Have you ever joined a sports club?

Halichoeres

Not sure what constitutes a club, but I've played on intramural softball and broomball teams.

Have you ever pawned anything?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Mellow Stego

No, but I used to love going into pawn shops to find retro games. That was of course before the retro gaming scene exploded.

Have you ever witness road rage?
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

Halichoeres

I live in the U.S., so yes, all the time. Put a regular person behind the wheel of a car and you turn them into a psycopath.

Have you ever assembled IKEA furniture for someone else?

Stegotyranno420

No, but sounds fun, for I like installing things.
have you ever thought a cranefly was a giant mosquito and freaked out?

DinoFan2010

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on April 30, 2023, 07:57:55 PMNo, but sounds fun, for I like installing things.
have you ever thought a cranefly was a giant mosquito and freaked out?
Yes, I was eating at Mcdonald's a few days ago after a long walk and I saw one in the window.
Have you ever been to Dinosaur World in Florida?

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Halichoeres

No, somehow Florida is one of two US states I've never visited.

Have you ever customized a toy and regretted it?

Stegotyranno420

Yes, but it is part of life, practice makes perfect, and practice makes me INFURIATED hahaha ;D

Have you ever played indoor soccer for school?

Halichoeres

I don't think so, I only remember outdoor soccer.

Have you ever found a caddisfly in a stream?

Dusty Wren

Yes! I collect macroinvertebrates four times a year as part of a local stream monitoring project. Hydropsychids are by far the most common macros in our particular stream, but we've also found a couple of casemakers. I like caddisflies, though I don't find them as exciting as mayflies.

Have you ever gone on a dinosaur-themed date with someone (to dinosaur-related movie, museum, park, etc.)?
Check out my customs thread!

Halichoeres

I have definitely been to a museum with dinosaurs on a date, although dinosaurs might not necessarily have been the specific theme.

Have you ever pressed leaves or flowers?

Gwangi

Yes! In high school I had a large collection of pressed tree leaves in an album with labels. I lent it to someone on my school's Envirothon team and never got it back.

Have you ever hunted?

Stegotyranno420

No but I want to hunt, not just that I have to hunt, in order to redeem myself.

Have you ever saved an animal?

Halichoeres

For later. In the freezer. Just kidding, I have saved a few.

Have you ever played bar trivia?

Stegotyranno420

No, I am not allowed there

Have you ever drove a car...
Spoiler
underaged!?
[close]

Halichoeres

I can't remember, but I've certainly driven one without a license, many years ago.

Have you ever tried to take a photo through binoculars?

Stegotyranno420

Yeah, and it was unsuccessful for the most part.

Have you ever saw  other planets in the sky? Saw jupiter and Venus once together

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: