News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosauria Creatures - 3D printed products

Started by Bread, May 18, 2023, 02:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bread

Just found this 3D printing shop and designer of prehistoric and current animals on instagram.

They seem to be of high quality and the artist/person I am communicating with over on instagram has been very nice!

Here are a few products:

I have a few of their models shipping to artist soon. I'll post finished buildups and finalized interpretations when ready.

:)) I won't say which ones I have chosen yet. ;)

Bread

Having all the image links kind of confused me which ones I originally posted, but here is the following images and information regarding the user's shop:

You can simply search "DinosauriaCreatures" on instagram. Their link to the shop is in the user's bio.

Halichoeres

I don't have Instagram, any other way to get in touch/see their full range of offerings?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Bread

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 22, 2023, 05:55:18 PMI don't have Instagram, any other way to get in touch/see their full range of offerings?
Here is store link:
https://dinosauriacreatures.com/en-us/products/parasaurolophus?variant=44265247637772

Should have added that originally! Sorry!

postsaurischian

Some figures are very interesting. I might give it a try. Thanks for showing avatar_Bread @Bread!

Bread

Quote from: postsaurischian on May 22, 2023, 08:47:28 PMSome figures are very interesting. I might give it a try. Thanks for showing avatar_Bread @Bread!
Of course! I am having quite a few of his 1/35 models being built as we speak. I'll share the whole process, plus the artist take on the ease of buildup(s).

Justin_

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 22, 2023, 05:55:18 PMI don't have Instagram, any other way to get in touch/see their full range of offerings?
You can view individual pictures on Instagram without an account by right-clicking on them and opening them in a new browser tab. Alternatively there are sites for anonymously viewing it like imginn: 
https://imginn.com/dinosauriacreatures/

postsaurischian

I can only lionize Dinosauria Creatures. I placed my first test order on May 22 and the parcel arrived today - 4 days later.
 For me in Germany it's good that they ship from Madrid, Spain. Quick delivery, no additional import taxes. OlĂ©!

Both figures are wonderful :D very beautiful - I think I'll keep and look at them for a few days before I send them away for painting :) .
 More pictures tomorrow.

Bread

Congratulations avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian

I should have let you know that you could have sent those to dinosaur_models_artworks or dinocomissions. Those are two instagram artist who are located in Spain. They do excellent work and have painted up models from dinosauria creatures too.

But I am glad yours arrived safely and quick! Can't wait to see those finished up!

postsaurischian

Thanks for the info avatar_Bread @Bread. I might ask you again how to do that for a possible order in the future.

These are my first two figures (Lystrosaurus & Archaeopteryx) - very well executed, if you ask me.
 :) a few more pictures here.

Next to their Kaiyodo Dinotales counterparts for size comparison:

paintingdinos

Oh the archaeopteryx looks fantastic.

Some of these dioramas are also really, really cool.

ceratopsian

I'd love to have the two tussling Camarasaurus....

Bread

Quote from: postsaurischian on May 28, 2023, 02:24:53 PMThanks for the info avatar_Bread @Bread. I might ask you again how to do that for a possible order in the future.
Anytime! Send me a PM and I'll get in contact with the artist to contact you, assuming you'd like to use email rather than instagram.

ceratopsian

And now they are ordered!

Quote from: ceratopsian on May 28, 2023, 06:12:00 PMI'd love to have the two tussling Camarasaurus....

Avian

I just realized these are the same as the "Dino and Dog" 3d prints that I posted here about a month ago. Do you think that this is the same brand/person under a different name?
You must understand the past before you can change the future.

Bread

Quote from: Avian on May 30, 2023, 09:12:17 PMI just realized these are the same as the "Dino and Dog" 3d prints that I posted here about a month ago. Do you think that this is the same brand/person under a different name?
Correct, sort of.

So doing some research the actual original artist who created these 3D models goes by nikola_roglic_3D over on instagram, or their actual name being Nikola Roglic.

Apparently they only sell the 3D STL files, so these shops buy the files to print. I've only noticed very small changes to some of the models when comparing, seems to be only changes when they're scaled differently.

I personally don't have an issue with this. I've just seen dinosauria creatures credit Nikola Roglic. So as long as this is clear, I don't see the problem. I mean Nikola should have expected his models to be purchased then be printed and sold to collectors who do not have a 3D printers.

To also add, this is a benefit based on location. For example, Dinosauria Creatures is located in Spain, where he can ship these models once printed to a few artist who I personally use in Spain, very easy transaction for paint up and build ups. Then the shipping to USA, almost always costly but in my opinion worth it. Rather than me receiving it here then shipping it to the artist and back to me, would be even more expensive.

ceratopsian

Dinosauria Creatures is authorised by the creator of the 3D STL file to print. The way it works is that when you buy a file, you can buy that file for your personal use. Or you can buy a license to print that file commercially.

Pliosaurking

Wow some of those look fantastic! I'm tempted by the Deinosuchus/Archelon scene, however I don't really have much experience in painting. If I were to get it I would probably get it custom painted, just so it looks as good as possible.

Bread

Quote from: Pliosaurking on May 30, 2023, 11:07:22 PMWow some of those look fantastic! I'm tempted by the Deinosuchus/Archelon scene, however I don't really have much experience in painting. If I were to get it I would probably get it custom painted, just so it looks as good as possible.
They're a few artist in Spain probably willing to build up + paint the model(s). I can refer two of them if you need.

Pliosaurking

If/when I do decide to purchase it, I will take up your offer!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: