News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on April 07, 2023, 02:33:45 AMGranted, you gain incredible knowledge on every sport in the world, but tomorrow an earth-shattering event will cause the rules of every sport to change dramatically.

I wish I could tune out movie spoilers on command
Granted, but there are no good movies anymore.

I wish rap/hip hop/pop/trap/ whatever it is called these days ceased to exist and classical forms make a revival

DinoFan2010

Granted, but every song of the rap genre is written in classical style.
 I wish for a good Papo dinosaur to be released next year.

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Halichoeres

Granted, but every other company starts making JW merch.

I wish geo-fenced speed governors were enabled on all US automobiles.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Bowhead Whale

Granted. But now US automobiles are only available in pink with green polka-dots color.

I wish we had more bird species in my province in winter.

Halichoeres

Granted, it's because climate change has made it warm year-round. The cold-weather species die out but you end up with more species on balance.

I wish for a pet eurypterid, a small one like Hughmilleria.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Bowhead Whale

Granted. It costs a fortune to feed because it can only eat preys from the southern hemisphere.

I wish I could eat desserts without putting on weight.

Perotorum

Quote from: Bowhead Whale on May 31, 2023, 09:09:18 PMGranted. It costs a fortune to feed because it can only eat preys from the southern hemisphere.

Granted, but it actually causes you to lose weight until you become an emaciated husk of your former self, until you die from a long drawn out and painful starvation. 
I wish to be in Poland.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Perotorum on June 01, 2023, 12:22:48 AM
Quote from: Bowhead Whale on May 31, 2023, 09:09:18 PMGranted. It costs a fortune to feed because it can only eat preys from the southern hemisphere.

Granted, but it actually causes you to lose weight until you become an emaciated husk of your former self, until you die from a long drawn out and painful starvation. 
I wish to be in Poland.
Granted. You are now in Poland.

I wish to nuke Poland.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Stegotyranno420

Granted. But you cannot defeat the Winged Hussars

I wish for the Polish Lithuanain Commonwealth to come back

Halichoeres

Granted, but they can't decide on a language and just keep unintelligibly yelling at each other.

I wish I could detect weak electric fields underwater.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but you are now an eel
I wish for an army of termites

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, your bones are now made of wood

I wish Stegotyranno could complete his metamorphisis into a tree
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Bowhead Whale

Granted. It turned into a deadly sumac.

I wish there were no more cold war nor animosity between the English Canadians and the French Canadians.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but now they hate Americans :/

I wish for America to conquer the universe

Halichoeres

Granted, the entropy increase from the conquest's energy use accelerates the heat death of the universe by several quadrillion years. Not that anyone notices, since humans go extinct long before.

I wish more people thought it through before getting a dog.

Perotorum

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on June 01, 2023, 04:59:12 PM
Quote from: Perotorum on June 01, 2023, 12:22:48 AM

I wish to be in Poland.
Granted. You are now in Poland.

I wish to nuke Poland.
Granted but it plays out like Howdow were 400 Hussars beat a Crimean tartar force a hundred times there size and now Poland is restoring its former glory, all shall crumble and fall before the mighty Poles and all shall despair for not swearing loyalty to them at first and even mighty Britannia and America shall kneel before there rightful lords, and the Polish eagle shot down by the partition shall rise from the ashes like a Phoenix and soar with vengeance, a vengeance that will extinguish all whom are foolish enough to oppose it.

I wish for an accurate model of Lisowicia, Smok Wawelski, and Woznikella to celebrate this beautiful turn of events.

Perotorum

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on June 01, 2023, 05:21:19 PMGranted. But you cannot defeat the Winged Hussars

I wish for the Polish Lithuanain Commonwealth to come back
BASED
And granted, but they kept the librum veto, and now they can't hold the nation together from outside influence.
I wish for the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth to adopt the third of May constitution from 1793 in order not to destroy its glory.

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Perotorum @Perotorum I dont have the heart to corrupt the wish of preserving the Greatest Country Europa ever had, so I will do Halichoeres 's wish

Yeah it is quite a shame, same for rabbits, cats, any pets at all.
Granted, now people lose interest in dogs causing them to revert to wild animals and invade ecosystem and establish a semi-sapient dog confederacy, wiping out almost all other terrrestrial carnivores.

I wish for PNSO to reveal all figures at once.

Perotorum

Quote from: Halichoeres on June 01, 2023, 09:55:58 PMGranted, but they can't decide on a language and just keep unintelligibly yelling at each other.

So... They would be speaking Georgian or Welsh?

Halichoeres

Quote from: Perotorum on June 05, 2023, 02:07:46 AM
Quote from: Halichoeres on June 01, 2023, 09:55:58 PMGranted, but they can't decide on a language and just keep unintelligibly yelling at each other.

So... They would be speaking Georgian or Welsh?

Why not! Anything goes, a veritable Babel.

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on June 04, 2023, 09:47:45 PMI wish for PNSO to reveal all figures at once.

Granted, but they're all Wilson, Cameron, and Andrea as chibi versions.

I wish Lego for an ice cream sundae.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: