News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Granted but they are all museum line

I wish I knew about the uncertainties of the world.

Halichoeres

Granted, you're aware of all the uncertainties, but you don't know the answers to any of them. The combination of knowledge and ignorance drives you mad.

I wish ginkgo fruits smelled like roses.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but we live in a world where roses evolved to smell bad to humans so we wont pick them up anymore.

I wish the accuracy checkers on wikipedia werent so overly nitpicky, petty, and pointlessly overprotective. I mean it is just a few degrees moved and a few skin folds that inst going to kill the accuracy. 

Perotorum

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on June 24, 2023, 03:22:59 AMGranted, but we live in a world where roses evolved to smell bad to humans so we wont pick them up anymore.

I wish the accuracy checkers on wikipedia werent so overly nitpicky, petty, and pointlessly overprotective. I mean it is just a few degrees moved and a few skin folds that inst going to kill the accuracy. 
Granted, but they become slightly less petty and bias, roughly equal to a reddit mod which is one level down on the pettiness scale.

I wish for you to choose another stegosaurus for me to model, one preferably with symmetry on the back plates.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, I choose dacentrurus. Enjoy the tail spikes >:D

I wish I didnt need glasses

CityRaptor

Granted, but that is because your eyes fall out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_3UNyolj4Y

I wish I had kept one Dinosaur card for every Element when selling off most of my Dinosaur King cards.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Halichoeres

Granted, you have 118 Dinosaur King cards, one made of each element. Some are flammable in air and others are radioactive, so they do considerable damage to you and your home.

I wish my enemies could always smell their own boogers.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Perotorum

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on June 24, 2023, 06:27:44 AMGranted, I choose dacentrurus. Enjoy the tail spikes >:D

I wish I didnt need glasses

Cute, I have done multiple edmontonia, nothing will stop me, except asymmetry.
And granted, but you are now deaf.
I wish get the new haolongood edmontonia.

Halichoeres

Granted, but it's the last thing Haolonggood ever makes.

My own wish uncorrupted, I reiterate it: I wish my enemies could always smell their own boogers.

PS avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420 the sundae one from a while back accidentally contained the remnants of a discarded wish, which is why it didn't make much sense. I'm going to leave it, I think it's funnier that way.

Bowhead Whale

Granted. Their boogers smell like good, sweet maple sirup.

I wish I had an IQ of over 200.

Halichoeres

Granted, for every one point of increase in your IQ, everyone within a 500-km radius gets ten points of decrease, and that goes with you if you travel. The rest of your life consists of patiently trying to explain things that nobody around you can understand.

I wish that vegetables in my refrigerator never spoiled or wilted.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 20, 2023, 08:59:20 PMGranted, for every one point of increase in your IQ, everyone within a 500-km radius gets ten points of decrease, and that goes with you if you travel. The rest of your life consists of patiently trying to explain things that nobody around you can understand.

I wish that vegetables in my refrigerator never spoiled or wilted.
Granted, but they taste as such eveb though they do not spoil.

I wish to have all my summer assignments done without any work

Halichoeres

Granted, but that means you don't learn anything. You enjoy a flailing and unnecessarily difficult adulthood.

I wish there were a good panadería in my neighborhood.

CityRaptor

Granted, but you are banned from it.

I wish to know if a white animal being called Ghost counts as a trope.
Oh no

Halichoeres

Granted, but it is the last thing you ever learn. Your brain, satisfied with an answer about Ghost tropes, no longer assimilates new knowledge.

I wish I could sprout functional wings at will, and resorb them after use.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 22, 2023, 09:47:26 PMGranted, but it is the last thing you ever learn. Your brain, satisfied with an answer about Ghost tropes, no longer assimilates knew knowledge.

I wish I could sprout functional wings at will, and resorb them after use.

Granted, they are functional enough to flap, but they are too small to lift you into the air.

I wish the Mediterranean Sea would turn into a massive salt lake
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Halichoeres

Granted, you're transported back in time to the Messinian Salinity Crisis, at the lowest dry elevation, where the surface temperature is 75°C.

I wish that PNSO would make this obsolete:

CityRaptor

Granted, but it happens all at once.

I wish for a random Jurassic World Super Colossal figure.
Oh no

Halichoeres

Granted. It's delivered through your window, tied to a cinder block.

I wish the train between Los Angeles and Chicago took less than two days.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 27, 2023, 05:33:57 AMGranted. It's delivered through your window, tied to a cinder block.

I wish the train between Los Angeles and Chicago took less than two days.
Granted. But in one of those cities, you find a cinderblock, the one that will eventually be thrown into the house alongside an addon of a JW model. But the problem is this cinderblock was found near a construction sight for an children'shospital. After realizing the cinderblock was missing, the builders decide the hospital cannot and will not be built.

I wish figurine paint or detail didn't wear off

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: