You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Happy Hen Toys - Buying Guides

Started by HappyHen, May 16, 2023, 05:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueKrono

Quote from: HappyHen on September 16, 2023, 12:41:43 PM
Quote from: EmperorDinobot on August 26, 2023, 10:00:44 AM
Quote from: HappyHen on August 24, 2023, 09:23:35 PM
Quote from: EmperorDinobot on August 01, 2023, 09:11:42 PMIs there a guide for playsets and trees and that kin of stuff?

Not yet, but a good idea - will put it on the list.

Yes, I was perusing your wares, the other day. I'm thinking about buying some Schleich playsets, trees, etc, but not for a while, as my pc broke completely. I've ordered a bunch of mini PNSO figures, though. I'll get the former during the fall.
We recognize that money is tight.  If you are on our email list we typically have a store wide coupon in October.  If you can - sign up and wait for that.  We also are adding Haolonggood right now - so those will be online by then.  HHT

Do you think you'll be able to get the HG figures like the Kronosaurus?
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Sim

BlueKrono

Quote from: Sim on September 16, 2023, 03:57:44 PMWhat are HG figures?

Haolonggood, as in the quoted excerpt. I was mistaken though. It was TNG that had the Kronosaurus and other species. Not as well made as HG, but those are the ones I'd be interested in.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Halichoeres

You know, as goofy as the pose was on that Papo Giganotosaurus, the head sculpt was pretty decent.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

EmperorDinobot

The October coupon will come in handy. 'tis my Bday in November! Schleich dinosaurs may leave a lot to be desired, but their playsets are great.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.