You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

All 29 currently recognized and described crocodilian species as of 2023

Started by Cenozoic Fauna, September 25, 2023, 01:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cenozoic Fauna

Currently there are 29 know crocodilians species known so far, and many more to be described, and other unknown undocumented species living in remote parts of the world, will showcase the photos of the most recently discovered species.

American alligator (A. mississippiensis)

Chinese alligator (Alligator sinensis)

black caiman (Melanosuchus niger)

broad-snouted caiman (Caiman latirostris)

spectacled caiman (Caiman crocodilus)

yacare caiman (Caiman yacare)

Cuvier's dwarf caiman (Paleosuchus palpebrosus)

smooth-fronted caiman (Paleosuchus trigonatus)

American crocodile (Crocodylus acutus)

Morelet's crocodile (Crocodylus moreletii)

Orinoco crocodile (Crocodylus intermedius)

Cuban crocodile (Crocodylus rhombifer)

Nile crocodile (Crocodylus niloticus)

West African crocodile (crocodylus suchus)

West African slender-snouted crocodile (Mecistops cataphractus)

Central African slender-snouted crocodile (Mecistops leptorhynchus)

African dwarf crocodile (Osteolaemus tetraspis)

Congo dwarf crocodile (Osteolaemus osborni)

West African dwarf crocodile (Osteolaemus frontatus)

Mugger crocodile (Crocodylus palustris)

Indian gharial (Gavialis gangeticus)

Malaysian gharial  (Tomistoma schlegelii)

Siamese crocodile (Crocodylus siamensis)

saltwater crocodile (Crocodylus porosus)

freshwater crocodile (Crocodylus johnstoni)

Philippine crocodile (Crocodylus mindorensis)

New Guinea crocodile (Crocodylus novaeguineae)

Hall's New Guinea crocodile (Crocodylus halli)

Borneo crocodile (crocodylus raninus)
Also don't have photo unfortunately but I do have footage of crocodylus raninus in captivity

And its likely the brown caiman a sub species of spectacled caiman will be revaluated as a distinct species
Same for the Antillean population of American crocodiles perhaps, and the genus paleosuchus as well. And other unknown undocumented species mentioned by people in remote regions, cryptid crocs, and in older literature. Likely new species in the Congo region of Africa likely related to osteolaemus are reported, also alot of other cryptid crocodiles as well. Like the bahamba, gbhali, lipata, and others as well. 

BlueKrono

I'm sorry but what was the point of making a post about the 29 extant crocodilian species on the Dinosaur Toy Forum?
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Cenozoic Fauna

Quote from: BlueKrono on September 25, 2023, 03:51:58 AMI'm sorry but what was the point of making a post about the 29 extant crocodilian species on the Dinosaur Toy Forum?
The same reason people can make post about paleontology, new species, discoveries, people's favorite hobbies, there favorite movies,tv shows, collection, artwork, favorite cartoons, favorite board games as well, favorite food and such. It's on the general discussion after all, so you can discuss any such topic lol , and some of these species have been discovered recently, also something cool to share about after all.

BlueKrono

Quote from: Cenozoic Fauna on September 25, 2023, 04:05:49 AM
Quote from: BlueKrono on September 25, 2023, 03:51:58 AMI'm sorry but what was the point of making a post about the 29 extant crocodilian species on the Dinosaur Toy Forum?
The same reason people can make post about paleontology, new species, discoveries, people's favorite hobbies, there favorite movies,tv shows, collection, artwork, favorite cartoons, favorite board games as well, favorite food and such. It's on the general discussion after all, so you can discuss any such topic lol , and some of these species have been discovered recently, also something cool to share about after all.

That's fair. Have you been introduced to the Animal Toy Forum yet? There's usually more talk of extant species there that you might find interesting.
https://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?action=forum
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Cenozoic Fauna

BlueKrono

That's fair. Have you been introduced to the Animal Toy Forum yet? There's usually more talk of extant species there that you might find interesting.

[/quote] Oh wow! I haven't at all, really appreciate it, that's pretty cool, also  thanks again for letting know about the Animal Toy Forum. Also regarding modern animals I think I remember David Silva mentioned wanting to make modern animal species perhaps in the future in an interview awhile back. Also which prehistoric figure are you hoping get made, and which company are you looking forward to the most for figures? Would be cool if they made some marine species as well that are articulated. Would be pretty Epic.

BlueKrono

Quote from: Cenozoic Fauna on September 25, 2023, 04:24:45 AMBlueKrono

Oh wow! I haven't at all, really appreciate it, that's pretty cool, also  thanks again for letting know about the Animal Toy Forum. Also regarding modern animals I think I remember David Silva mentioned wanting to make modern animal species perhaps in the future in an interview awhile back. Also which prehistoric figure are you hoping get made, and which company are you looking forward to the most for figures? Would be cool if they made some marine species as well that are articulated. Would be pretty Epic.
[/quote]

Marines are really my specialty. I likely have the largest collection of marine reptiles in the world, so I'd be super stoked for anything like that. I'd also love to see gomphotheres, entelodonts or brontotheres.

Cenozoic Fauna

Quote from: BlueKrono on September 25, 2023, 04:42:23 AM

Oh wow! I haven't at all, really appreciate it, that's pretty cool, also  thanks again for letting know about the Animal Toy Forum. Also regarding modern animals I think I remember David Silva mentioned wanting to make modern animal species perhaps in the future in an interview awhile back. Also which prehistoric figure are you hoping get made, and which company are you looking forward to the most for figures? Would be cool if they made some marine species as well that are articulated. Would be pretty Epic.

Marines are really my specialty. I likely have the largest collection of marine reptiles in the world, so I'd be super stoked for anything like that. I'd also love to see gomphotheres, entelodonts or brontotheres.
[/quote]

That's totally awesome! Do you have a display case for all your marine reptiles? That sounds incredibly epic, must have been quite the undertaking, have you post photos of your figure collection? Sounds super cool. Also those would be epic to be made into figures, 100% on the gomphotheres, brontotheres, and entelodonts. Those beast are like something out of lord of the rings such as those giant elephants and the wargs, entelodonts being modern equivalents, also megistotherium would also be as well and a few other groups. Also have you seen paraentelodon skull? It looks like a carnivore hippo! It super cool looking, I believe someone showed a photo of its skull on Twitter looks crazy cool. And artist known as palaeoSD did some cool art work of this entelodonts as well as a 3D artist know as Alex James did a 3D sculpt of it which is compared with a hippo Gorgops. Looks really imposing and awesome. Also really hope they make a daeodon figure as well. Also I'm quite sure eofauna made a gomphothere as well, quite a cool figure.

Sim

Interesting topic, I'll respond more on the Animal Toy Forum.  Safari and Mojo have both made a Daeodon figure, and CollectA has too including a mini version of it.

Cenozoic Fauna

Quote from: Sim on September 25, 2023, 08:15:02 PMInteresting topic, I'll respond more on the Animal Toy Forum.  Safari and Mojo have both made a Daeodon figure, and CollectA has too including a mini version of it.
Thank you! And indeed. Also cool, and wow, didn't even know those companies made a Daeodon figure, thanks for letting me know about those, will have to get those sometime. Also collecta's daeodon looks really cool!

BlueKrono

Quote from: Cenozoic Fauna on September 25, 2023, 05:09:07 AM

That's totally awesome! Do you have a display case for all your marine reptiles? That sounds incredibly epic, must have been quite the undertaking, have you post photos of your figure collection? Sounds super cool. Also those would be epic to be made into figures, 100% on the gomphotheres, brontotheres, and entelodonts. Those beast are like something out of lord of the rings such as those giant elephants and the wargs, entelodonts being modern equivalents, also megistotherium would also be as well and a few other groups. Also have you seen paraentelodon skull? It looks like a carnivore hippo! It super cool looking, I believe someone showed a photo of its skull on Twitter looks crazy cool. And artist known as palaeoSD did some cool art work of this entelodonts as well as a 3D artist know as Alex James did a 3D sculpt of it which is compared with a hippo Gorgops. Looks really imposing and awesome. Also really hope they make a daeodon figure as well. Also I'm quite sure eofauna made a gomphothere as well, quite a cool figure.
[/quote]

A case? Haha, it was more than a room. I used to have my collections up in my display room. Floor to ceiling shelves. But then I had a kid a couple years ago and the display room became the nursery, so most of it is in storage now. I haven't updated my collection thread in over 6 years due to the hassle of not being able to upload pics directly to this site, but here's the thread:
 https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4990.0

I estimate all of the collections shown have either doubled or tripled since then.

Funny you should mention Lord of the Rings. The new Amazon one has literal entelodonts portraying the wargs. Among my brontothere collection I have a metal figurine of one of the Great Beasts from Return of the King, made by Eagle Moss for the chess set. I also have the Passion Charger Paraentelodon, the only one I know of that's been made: https://lanatime-shop.com/products/passion003
And I have Sean Cooper's Dinohyus/ Daeodon, which is outstanding. Probably the highlight of that collection is my life size entelodont skull replica I got from Joe DeMarco several years ago. Hopefully someday I'll have the space to display them. I wouldn't be so sure about Eofauna... I don't think they've ever made a gomphothere, but they did make the amebelodont Konobelodon, which I think is a fantastic figure.

Halichoeres

Hey, there's plenty of kaiju topics on the forum, and those have less to do with dinosaurs than crocodiles do.

avatar_Cenozoic Fauna @Cenozoic Fauna given your interest in Cenozoic crocs, you might be interested in this report of a new species of the genus Baru from the Miocene of Australia: https://doi.org/10.1002/spp2.1523 (let me know if it's paywalled for you, and I can email you the pdf).
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Cenozoic Fauna

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 26, 2023, 04:12:33 PMHey, there's plenty of kaiju topics on the forum, and those have less to do with dinosaurs than crocodiles do.

avatar_Cenozoic Fauna @Cenozoic Fauna given your interest in Cenozoic crocs, you might be interested in this report of a new species of the genus Baru from the Miocene of Australia: https://doi.org/10.1002/spp2.1523 (let me know if it's paywalled for you, and I can email you the pdf).
Oh cool that's awesome, Also nice! I've been reading up on all the latest Godzilla news both for the live action tv show and the movies, awesome to know about that, also interestingly enough there was a monster godzilla was supposed to fight in the 2012 script in elbow before the 2014 film called rokmutul which looked like a crocodilian angurius, pretty cool design.

Also YES! I have have waiting for that paper to be published for awhile now, really awesome to see it's been finally published, really appreciate it!
Also thank you, also thankfully there is no pay wall which is a relief. Just read a bit as of now, so far very fascinating and intriguing discovery and really cool to! also being one of the most complete Mekosuchine fossil species. Also baru is one of my favorites species of Cenozoic crocs, very much a crocodile on steroids and specialized for hunting megafauna, and is a lot more terrestrial than what is generally seen with modern crocodiles, hunting and setting up ambushes on game trials in the rainforest, and in small pools of water in the rainforest as well waiting for something like a giant kangaroo or diprotodontid to drink at the waters edge. And also in nearby swamps and rivers. This one is really fascinating for also being the most robust species know in the genus, also very tall and broad deep skull, very large teeth, and has very powerful muscle attachments on the limb bones, and a more powerful neck, also had unusually long claws as well for a crocodile, because of this I'd suspect it was effective digger and probably made burrows as well perhaps.

Also Halichoeres, interestingly I heard about another crocodile from Australian Cenozoic that has yet to be published, it is a new species and genus of fully terrestrial ziphodont crocodile related to quinkana with a complete skull and a partial mandible, and part of the nuchal scutes as well, it was discovered in queenland Australia, and is the youngest dated Pleistocene ziphodont land crocodile, the skull is twice the size of the holotype of quinkana fortirostrum, and is more like baurusuchus than quinkana, and the skull is very vaulted. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/336485688_A_new_ziphodont_eusuchian_from_the_Pleistocene_of_Queensland_and_implications_for_Australasia's_ziphodont_crocodylian_diversity?_tp=eyJjb250ZXh0Ijp7ImZpcnN0UGFnZSI6InB1YmxpY2F0aW9uIiwicGFnZSI6InByb2ZpbGUiLCJwcmV2aW91c1BhZ2UiOiJwcm9maWxlIn19

Bread

I am glad this thread exist. Although I am a crocodile enthusiast, I never thought about nor even have the time to create a thread regarding these resilient animals.

I figure I'd add a few interesting things about Florida's ecosystem as even some of these crocodilians who are non-native have been spotted here.

Few years ago, cannot recall exactly, but about 6 Nile Crocodiles escaped a supposedly secured facility here in the Everglades. I recall possibly due to Hurricane damage, but anyways, they were luckily captured, unknown of the time frame they were out in the wild. I've seen articles stating a measly week to nearly a few months. And if I am continuing to recall correctly, there were a few dozen sightings of larger crocodiles that did not represent the American Crocodile spotted here in the Everglades.

Another tad bit of information, but we do have Spectacled Caiman here in the Everglades. They were primarily introduced due to the pet trade, but they are now an established species. Though they relatively stay small here in Florida Everglades never exceeding 5 ft (a little under 2 meters).

Primarily we have American Alligators here, with a few American Crocodiles spotted near my location in particular.

I figured I add this but of information here just in case any locations are in question especially regarding the continuious invasive species variety.

Gwangi

Quote from: Bread on September 26, 2023, 11:09:00 PMI am glad this thread exist. Although I am a crocodile enthusiast, I never thought about nor even have the time to create a thread regarding these resilient animals.

I figure I'd add a few interesting things about Florida's ecosystem as even some of these crocodilians who are non-native have been spotted here.

Few years ago, cannot recall exactly, but about 6 Nile Crocodiles escaped a supposedly secured facility here in the Everglades. I recall possibly due to Hurricane damage, but anyways, they were luckily captured, unknown of the time frame they were out in the wild. I've seen articles stating a measly week to nearly a few months. And if I am continuing to recall correctly, there were a few dozen sightings of larger crocodiles that did not represent the American Crocodile spotted here in the Everglades.

Another tad bit of information, but we do have Spectacled Caiman here in the Everglades. They were primarily introduced due to the pet trade, but they are now an established species. Though they relatively stay small here in Florida Everglades never exceeding 5 ft (a little under 2 meters).

Primarily we have American Alligators here, with a few American Crocodiles spotted near my location in particular.

I figured I add this but of information here just in case any locations are in question especially regarding the continuious invasive species variety.

It is amazing the number of people that don't know there are crocodiles in Florida. Many of them will argue with you if you tell them otherwise.

Cenozoic Fauna

Quote from: Bread on September 26, 2023, 11:09:00 PMI am glad this thread exist. Although I am a crocodile enthusiast, I never thought about nor even have the time to create a thread regarding these resilient animals.

Bread
avatar_Bread Wow! That's really awesome, also same, and thank you for sharing this information on crocodilians living in Florida ecosystem.

Both the native species as well as the introduced, and invasive species to. Also that's super fascinating and interesting about the Nile crocodiles that were found in Florida, and how they got there in the first place.

Also very interesting that the spectacled caiman is established in Florida. Also I remember reading a paper on introduced crocodilian in Florida, and it mentioned the dwarf caiman and smooth fronted caiman were also found in Florida, but were not established populations. Also here's the paper,
The Taxonomic Status of Florida Caiman: A Molecular Reappraisal https://bioone.org/journals/journal-of-herpetology/volume-55/issue-3/20-026/The-Taxonomic-Status-of-Florida-Caiman-A-Molecular-Reappraisal/10.1670/20-026.full 

Also I do wonder if some of the Nile crocodiles that escaped at the Everglades facility were the true Nile crocodiles or the west African crocodiles which they also have in captivity in Florida as well though I'm not sure how common they are in captivity compared to the well known Nile crocs. Also regarding intrigued invasive crocodilian populations, I do know that the brown caiman, currently a spectacled caiman sub species have established populations in Puerto Rico, and the Cuban island of isla de la Juventud.

Also if there is any other crocodilian related information you would like to share, that would be awesome. Also will probably post information on the Cuban crocodile and how terrestrial it truly is, and maybe some reports of undocumented crocodiles in the Congo in older literature as well to. Also thank again for sharing, really quite interesting, wonder what other unknown introduced crocodilians abound?

If I remember correctly there was a report of dwarf crocodiles being shipped to Madagascar, uncertain which species and if they are still extant there, and also a British explorer released dwarf crocodile into lake Challa Kenya,  both these dwarf crocodile species being introduced into other locations outside of there range is mentioned in a book called Naturalized Reptiles and Amphibians of the World - on Page 29 in the book.
https://books.google.com/books?id=igNPuKzHfG0C&pg=PA29&dq=kenyan+dwarf+crocodile&hl=en&newbks=1&newbks_redir=0&source=gb_mobile_search&ovdme=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiKwvCxscmBAxVfMDQIHZRjBDIQ6AF6BAgOEAM#v=onepage&q=kenyan%20dwarf%20crocodile&f=false

Cenozoic Fauna

A case? Haha, it was more than a room. I used to have my collections up in my display room. Floor to ceiling shelves. But then I had a kid a couple years ago and the display room became the nursery, so most of it is in storage now. I haven't updated my collection thread in over 6 years due to the hassle of not being able to upload pics directly to this site, but here's the thread:
 https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4990.0

I estimate all of the collections shown have either doubled or tripled since then.

Funny you should mention Lord of the Rings. The new Amazon one has literal entelodonts portraying the wargs. Among my brontothere collection I have a metal figurine of one of the Great Beasts from Return of the King, made by Eagle Moss for the chess set. I also have the Passion Charger Paraentelodon, the only one I know of that's been made: https://lanatime-shop.com/products/passion003
And I have Sean Cooper's Dinohyus/ Daeodon, which is outstanding. Probably the highlight of that collection is my life size entelodont skull replica I got from Joe DeMarco several years ago. Hopefully someday I'll have the space to display them. I wouldn't be so sure about Eofauna... I don't think they've ever made a gomphothere, but they did make the amebelodont Konobelodon, which I think is a fantastic figure.
Apologies for the late reply, also Whoa! That sounds like quite the collection, that's really cool, also crazy how quickly a collection can get quite substantial over the years of collecting, also dang, definitely understand what you mean, also tripled your collection! Holy mackerel, at least you have enough space to house your figures.

Very cool though. Also your right about that, I was pretty surprised to see a warg species that  actual looked like an actual entelodont in the ring of power show, was really cool to see in the show. Also that's really awesome, and a metal brontothere from lord of the rings?! Nice, that's cool, wait Or a beast like a brontothere from the film? Also nice! Paraentelodon is quite a rare species in figure form, wonder what species that one is based on? Also that Sean cooper daeodon looks fantastic and very detailed, really dynamic pose as well.

And HOLY, say What!?!? Life size entelodont skull?! That's amazing! Super dope you were able to get that, and life sized to at that. Really puts the perspective at how insanely powerful and regal entelodonts were to have a skull of one. Would really want to buy an entelodont skull replica if I ever found one for sale, super cool stuff.

Also very true, your correct about that, the eofauna one was an amebelodont, I thought it was a species of gompothere, they do have quite similar features, also indeed, have that figure as well, really detailed and really life like figure.

BlueKrono

avatar_Cenozoic Fauna @Cenozoic Fauna Lol, my biggest problem is I don't have much space. Our house is only 860 sq ft. Hard to imagine a world record collection of anything in such a small abode. Shelves are my friend. The Great Beasts from LotR are... hard to describe. Maybe more like Elasmotherium? Apparently Games Workshop made one too: https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Great-Beast-of-Gorgoroth?_requestid=9016496

The entelodont skull isn't something I ever thought I'd own, but I had it Watched and the seller sent me an offer that knocked hundreds of dollars off the original price. It's an Archaeotherium specifically.

Cenozoic Fauna

Quote from: BlueKrono on September 28, 2023, 03:46:06 AMavatar_Cenozoic Fauna @Cenozoic Fauna Lol, my biggest problem is I don't have much space. Our house is only 860 sq ft. Hard to imagine a world record collection of anything in such a small abode. Shelves are my friend. The Great Beasts from LotR are... hard to describe. Maybe more like Elasmotherium? Apparently Games Workshop made one too: https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Great-Beast-of-Gorgoroth?_requestid=9016496

The entelodont skull isn't something I ever thought I'd own, but I had it Watched and the seller sent me an offer that knocked hundreds of dollars off the original price. It's an Archaeotherium specifically.
Lol ah dang, well at least the selves help with the collection, just enough space for it.

Also Ooh that particular beast from LotR, looks really cool and robust, I remember see it on film carrying a large siege piece, look like something that would actually exist in the real world, Peter Jackson design team did a good job at bringing the LotR creatures to life.

Also Wow! That's actually epic, and having the opportunity to own a piece like that, also pretty cool you got the price lowered down on the offer, totally dope. Also a Archaeotherium?! Nice, it is a very fascinating and intriguing entelodont species, they have a pretty gnarly skull features and morphology and those cheek bones whoa! And of course the teeth are also metal. Wonder how fast they could run though?

BlueKrono

Quote from: Cenozoic Fauna on September 28, 2023, 04:26:12 AM
Quote from: BlueKrono on September 28, 2023, 03:46:06 AMavatar_Cenozoic Fauna @Cenozoic Fauna Lol, my biggest problem is I don't have much space. Our house is only 860 sq ft. Hard to imagine a world record collection of anything in such a small abode. Shelves are my friend. The Great Beasts from LotR are... hard to describe. Maybe more like Elasmotherium? Apparently Games Workshop made one too: https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Great-Beast-of-Gorgoroth?_requestid=9016496

Lol ah dang, well at least the selves help with the collection, just enough space for it.

Also Ooh that particular beast from LotR, looks really cool and robust, I remember see it on film carrying a large siege piece, look like something that would actually exist in the real world, Peter Jackson design team did a good job at bringing the LotR creatures to life.

Also Wow! That's actually epic, and having the opportunity to own a piece like that, also pretty cool you got the price lowered down on the offer, totally dope. Also a Archaeotherium?! Nice, it is a very fascinating and intriguing entelodont species, they have a pretty gnarly skull features and morphology and those cheek bones whoa! And of course the teeth are also metal. Wonder how fast they could run though?

Yes, I remember in the special features they said they had only gotten to design one new creature for Return of the King (Shelob the spider) and they wanted to do one more. The "great beasts" are only mentioned in one sentence in Tolkien's book, but man, that design team really knocked it outta the park on that one!

Bread

Very true avatar_Gwangi @Gwangi I've had to inform people all the time about American Crocodiles especially. Usually they freak out and think it's the salty instantly and then I have to relieve them of that thought lol.

Thank you avatar_Cenozoic Fauna @Cenozoic Fauna!
Yes I do recall multiple species of caiman being present, but I do know for sure based on my recent pamphlet of the Everglades that the Spectacled Caiman is truly the only established caiman species for now. I'll have to share pictures of this with the park's facts.

And regarding the Nile Crocodiles, they were true Nile Crocodiles.

Here is an article discussing about a few instances regarding Nile Crocodiles being captured in the Everglades.
https://www.captainmitchs.com/invasive-species-nile-crocodile-airboat-tour-everglades/#:~:text=Nile%20crocodiles%20have%20been,these%20crocodiles%20were%20Nile%20crocodiles.

Although I do not believe a word of this excerpt:
"For now, Florida Wildlife Conservation Commission officials aren't worried, and believe they have captured all the Nile crocodiles in the area – there have been no other confirmed sightings. These officials conduct regular routine inspections and surveys to look out for exotic and invasive species.  The agency also doesn't believe these crocodiles mated with any native crocodiles in their time in the wild, because of dissimilar habitat and behavior."
Makes no sense given the span of time that they found these Nile Crocodiles, and so what's the point in saying these if the time frame is so wide? It could really mean they're could be a very small population either established or not. Plus this article does not even mention the 6 escaped and recaptured Nile Crocodiles either.
I am still trying to find the articles regarding the 6 Nile crocodiles, I recall reading those a while ago I just can't find them.

Just to discuss about the recent cave dwelling crocodilians which I find really interesting, would you happen to know if this is the African Dwarf Crocodile? This article in particular: https://www.abanda-expedition.org/orange-cave-dwelling-crocodile-012.html

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: