You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Kaijus - post your collection here

Started by sauroid, January 11, 2016, 08:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

My Spiral Studios GMK Godzilla arrived today, almost 21" tall, and I would say the most "Evil" Godzilla created yet.

Cenozoic Fauna

^ Blade-of-the-Moon.
 Whooaa!! That GMK Godzilla looks absolutely epic! Great showcase, thank you for sharing this awesome piece.

Spiral studios new GMK Godzilla looks Phenomenal, definitely one of my favorite godzilla designs, was very imposing in the film, and the atomic breath was really cool and powerful.

Also really great collection to, also is that a Jurassic park Ford Explorer in a fish tank??!?

Also really cool sauropod, other figures, and art work and posters in the back, also can sees star ace gwangi to really cool. Also think I also see a star ace one million years b.c allosaurus. Also regarding spiral studios, it's pretty awesome they are making a Zilla figure and the original Titans from Godzilla 2019. Would be cool if they made the Stan Winston Godzilla to. 

Fembrogon

The GMK suit remains one of my favorites; it's a near-perfect blend of Showa and Heisei design aesthetics, and the suit remained surprisingly mobile despite its great size!
A magnificent addition, avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Cenozoic Fauna on September 28, 2023, 04:46:17 AM^ Blade-of-the-Moon.
 Whooaa!! That GMK Godzilla looks absolutely epic! Great showcase, thank you for sharing this awesome piece.

Spiral studios new GMK Godzilla looks Phenomenal, definitely one of my favorite godzilla designs, was very imposing in the film, and the atomic breath was really cool and powerful.

Also really great collection to, also is that a Jurassic park Ford Explorer in a fish tank??!?

Also really cool sauropod, other figures, and art work and posters in the back, also can sees star ace gwangi to really cool. Also think I also see a star ace one million years b.c allosaurus. Also regarding spiral studios, it's pretty awesome they are making a Zilla figure and the original Titans from Godzilla 2019. Would be cool if they made the Stan Winston Godzilla to. 

GMK Goji was a BEAST in every sense of the word, but he also that cunning to him and white/grey corpse eyes really pushed it home. This one by Tanaka is supposed to be the most accurate suit based sculpt ever created.  It's still up for sale here on BBTS but I can't imagine it will last long.  https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/217057?o=4

lol yeah the Iron Studios JP Ford Explorer , these tanks are cheaper than cases and I just get plexiglass cut to make a top.

Oh yeah I love my retro and film saurs as well as the scientifically accurate pieces.

Zilla looks fantastic and I think Omega Beast Studios is also making a version of him?  I just have to be very careful with space.  I have an Omega Beast Shin Goji coming soon and I will have to decide if I prefer it or the XPLUS version..which ever I prefer the other is going up for sale. ;) I think Spiral has said they are making a Baragon to go with this one too...  :o

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Fembrogon on September 28, 2023, 05:08:33 AMThe GMK suit remains one of my favorites; it's a near-perfect blend of Showa and Heisei design aesthetics, and the suit remained surprisingly mobile despite its great size!
A magnificent addition, avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon.

It's a scary creature I'm telling you. I just watched the film again tonight and it's a great stand alone film. The suit acting with Godzilla and Baragon was fantastic. Makes me wish they included Varan and Anguirus as originally planned.

Paleo Flo

GMK has always been one of my fav Kaiju Eigas. Despite it has been dethroned by SHIN GODZILLA it will always have a special place in my heart.

Great figure!
Welcome to Florassic Park...my collection:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10638.0

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Paleo Flo on September 28, 2023, 06:07:10 AMGMK has always been one of my fav Kaiju Eigas. Despite it has been dethroned by SHIN GODZILLA it will always have a special place in my heart.

Great figure!

Their both different which is great, my favorite films in the series would be ridiculed by some lol I honestly like all of them for different reasons. There is just about a Godzilla movie for any mood. lol  ^-^

Paleo Flo

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 28, 2023, 07:31:29 AMThere is just about a Godzilla movie for any mood. lol  ^-^

That's right my friend. I also like the 1991 "Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah"...brings back childhood memories to me.

Paleo Flo

The new Bandai Movie Monster Series Battra Larva is in the house and is now united with it's BMMS Adult version

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Paleo Flo on September 28, 2023, 07:49:08 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 28, 2023, 07:31:29 AMThere is just about a Godzilla movie for any mood. lol  ^-^

That's right my friend. I also like the 1991 "Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah"...brings back childhood memories to me.

Sadly I didn't get to see any of 90's films til Scifi channel aired them in the early 2000's. 

XPlus needs to hurry up and give us that adult Battra in 25 or 30cm already..IDK which lol

Paleo Flo

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 28, 2023, 03:11:55 PM
Quote from: Paleo Flo on September 28, 2023, 07:49:08 AM

Sadly I didn't get to see any of 90's films til Scifi channel aired them in the early 2000's. 

XPlus needs to hurry up and give us that adult Battra in 25 or 30cm already..IDK which lol

Ok. I read about it. "GvsKG" had a limited theatre-release in 1992 and was soon avaiable on VHS and TV.

I just have three Xplus' figures: Shin Godzilla, Godzilla 91 and Hedorah.
Battra...well...alwyas tempting :-)

Giganotosaurus

The leaked Pacific Rim McFarlane line is apparently just part of the 3' Page Punchers series. Figures come with a comic. Rats, I was really hoping for a 7' line.

Spoiler

[close]

Here is a video with them shown at 14:11.
https://www.youtube.com/live/D03EJF4IeNg?si=szlfx9NiZbk7paNj
Mosasurus on Jurassic Mainframe and JPToys
Angurius on TohoKingdom

I love all the Jurassic movies, plus Disney's Dinosaur

DragonRider02

... And I though I couldn't feel more dissapointed with McFarlane after those cheap-looking new dragons...

Blade-of-the-Moon

Mcfarlane is really making it hard to support the company. 

Over9K

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 28, 2023, 03:11:55 PMXPlus needs to hurry up and give us that adult Battra in 25 or 30cm already..IDK which lol

I **think** every Imago form Mothra has been 25cm scale... a 30cm scale Mothra would be pretty laaaarge.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Over9K on October 02, 2023, 05:12:05 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 28, 2023, 03:11:55 PMXPlus needs to hurry up and give us that adult Battra in 25 or 30cm already..IDK which lol

I **think** every Imago form Mothra has been 25cm scale... a 30cm scale Mothra would be pretty laaaarge.

Heh heh..I wouldn't complain about it..  I can always hang her from the ceiling. ;)

I did get my Gorgo in the other day as well, it's nice doesn't display as well in the box with it being kind of cloudy instead of really clear plastic.   I also just heard that a 30cm Gorgo is coming too..

dragon53

BLADE-OF-THE-MOON:

Many years ago, there was an ebay seller who was selling preassembled Gorgos from the Monarch kit that were being bought for way over $100. I lucked out and got one for around $69 and only had to repaint the eyes.

I'm interested to see the Titanic 30 cm (12") Gorgo---the Monarch Gorgo is 8" without the base.

Also, I have the bluray GORGO, but it's been recently released in 4K and reviews says it's a big improvement over the bluray.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: dragon53 on October 02, 2023, 03:38:46 PMBLADE-OF-THE-MOON:

Many years ago, there was an ebay seller who was selling preassembled Gorgos from the Monarch kit that were being bought for way over $100. I lucked out and got one for around $69 and only had to repaint the eyes.

I'm interested to see the Titanic 30 cm (12") Gorgo---the Monarch Gorgo is 8" without the base.

Also, I have the bluray GORGO, but it's been recently released in 4K and reviews says it's a big improvement over the bluray.

I picked up a Monarch Gorgo kit prebuilt with a drive in diorama on eBay last year for 50.00 it's a great piece. Joe Laudati has sculpted a few too.

dragon53

BLADE-OF-THE-MOON:

I remember seeing your Gorgo in a photo of your other collection models.

Do you have a larger photo of just the Gorgo?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: