News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Guess the figure!!!!

Started by Primeval12, March 20, 2012, 08:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy8wizard

Both decent guesses but no. I'll narrow this down: the "first figure of its genus" is actually in relation to it coming out around when it was first named.

PumperKrickel

I feel like this requires a knowledge of paleontology I simply don't possess. Is it one of the Creative Beast raptors?

Crackington

I think you may be on to something there P @PumperKrickel, I'll go for the BoM Atrociraptor.

Assuming they've reinterpreted it's skull.

crazy8wizard

It is not a creative beast raptor. Double hint: it's from the 1990s.

marisaura

carnage resaurus giganotosaurus?

Crackington

Beat me to it - was thinking the same!

PumperKrickel

I was absolutely not thinking that! Great pull, that has to be it.

crazy8wizard

marisaura

Quote from: crazy8wizard on March 31, 2024, 07:43:17 PM
Quote from: marisaura on March 31, 2024, 07:14:05 PMcarnage resaurus giganotosaurus?
That's the one! Your turn.

hmmm...

*it's very small, about 1:80 scale
*it represents a currently unique genus
*information accompanying its release mixed it up with another, similarly colored figure from its line

PumperKrickel

Quote from: marisaura on March 31, 2024, 08:06:01 PM*it's very small, about 1:80 scale
*information accompanying its release mixed it up with another, similarly colored figure from its line

The PNSO Indosuchus?

marisaura

Quote from: PumperKrickel on March 31, 2024, 08:47:55 PM
Quote from: marisaura on March 31, 2024, 08:06:01 PM*it's very small, about 1:80 scale

The PNSO Indosuchus?

good guess, but not what i had in mind!

Crackington

Primeval12

Quote from: marisaura on March 31, 2024, 08:06:01 PM
Quote from: marisaura on March 31, 2024, 07:14:05 PMcarnage resaurus giganotosaurus?

hmmm...

Is anyone correct?

marisaura

Quote from: Primeval12 on April 10, 2024, 03:14:58 AM
Quote from: marisaura on March 31, 2024, 08:06:01 PM

hmmm...

Is anyone correct?

not yet! it is a dinosaur, so you can go ahead and rule out figures from other clades.

PumperKrickel

The PNSO Miragaia "Costa"?

DinoFan2010

PNSO Sinopliosaurus?
Edit: He's 1:40

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Halichoeres

Mattel Kryptops? I could see that being mixed up with one of their other minis.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.