News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

W-Dragon: New for 2024

Started by Renecito, January 03, 2024, 01:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenSx

Quote from: Turkeysaurus on August 02, 2024, 01:28:54 PMI can't wait Megalodon to be revealed as just a bit large sized shark with Freddy Mercury teeth.  :))

That would be bigger upset than new dunkleosteus.

That is something that could actually happen haha

Halichoeres

W-Dragon isn't making things I personally want, but I'm happy to admit that I was wrong that they would make nothing but JW stuff after getting the license.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Abobo

W-Dragon The Meg :

dragon53

dragon53

Blade-of-the-Moon

Received my MEG from SUGO Toys. This thing is a real monster.  Bigger than my PNSO Meg smaller than AAA White Shark which looks like a Meg lol it's the only one of the three which has a real shark appearance and that menace you feel looking at an apex predator.

need4swede

Not really new for 2024 per-se, but Sugo Toys (AU) is selling the W-Dragon Mosasaurus again. Not sure how many they have, but I've been wanting this kit for a while so I snagged one:

https://sugotoys.com.au/product/wd-jw-mosasaurus/

avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon

I just got my Meg the other day. What an absolute unit! One of the best paint applications I've seen. It really does look lifelike. Glad to hear you picked one up, also.
- Swede

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: need4swede on September 18, 2024, 07:07:28 PMNot really new for 2024 per-se, but Sugo Toys (AU) is selling the W-Dragon Mosasaurus again. Not sure how many they have, but I've been wanting this kit for a while so I snagged one:

https://sugotoys.com.au/product/wd-jw-mosasaurus/

avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon

I just got my Meg the other day. What an absolute unit! One of the best paint applications I've seen. It really does look lifelike. Glad to hear you picked one up, also.

It really is. I think I'm done with Megalodon after this. I can't really see anything doing better.

Turkeysaurus

One scientific paper can change it all. ;D

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Turkeysaurus on September 19, 2024, 06:07:11 PMOne scientific paper can change it all. ;D

lol normally I'd agree! Unlike a dinosaur or most prehistoric creatures I'm not sure we'll ever know what Megalodon truly looked like. I have a nice big rubber version that's good for handling , PNSO is a bi of a middle ground but has a great vibe that feels like one of those old "Here be monsters" drawings on maps. The WDragon is a great mix of realistic and size for me.

Turkeysaurus

Also it can still be a movie figure.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.