News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

PNSO: New for 2022

Started by Renecito, January 05, 2022, 12:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shahinos

My Suchomimus stood by itself perfectly for about a year. Now it keeps falling down to its right, even with the help rod. Where on the body should I place the rod, can't find a good spot for it? Really annoying.

I know about the heating tip, and putting stuff under the feet. But I kinda feel that if there's a rod, that should be sufficient.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: shahinos on February 09, 2024, 07:18:34 AMMy Suchomimus stood by itself perfectly for about a year. Now it keeps falling down to its right, even with the help rod. Where on the body should I place the rod, can't find a good spot for it? Really annoying.

I know about the heating tip, and putting stuff under the feet. But I kinda feel that if there's a rod, that should be sufficient.

Most of those rods I can't ever get them to fit anywhere helpful, a few are under arms, mostly I try to fit the, under the chest. Make sure the feet are touching the ground. It has to work like a tripod.

Quiversaurus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 09, 2024, 07:22:38 AM
Quote from: shahinos on February 09, 2024, 07:18:34 AMMy Suchomimus stood by itself perfectly for about a year. Now it keeps falling down to its right, even with the help rod. Where on the body should I place the rod, can't find a good spot for it? Really annoying.

Most of those rods I can't ever get them to fit anywhere helpful, a few are under arms, mostly I try to fit the, under the chest. Make sure the feet are touching the ground. It has to work like a tripod.

My support rod didn't fit under my Suchomimus initially. I had to shave off a few millimetres before it sat properly under the torso, just behind the arms. But the base (where the "PNSO" logo is) is right in front of, nearly touching, the middle toe of my Sucho's right leg. That's how I got it to continue standing.

Hope this helps!

SidB

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 09, 2024, 07:22:38 AM

I usually have to modify the height of the rod to make it useful. It's almost an habitual thing now for my PNSO theropod purchases.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.