News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have Conversations Here

Started by IHogaRok, January 17, 2013, 12:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IHogaRok

I decided to make a thread were you can talk about anything you want. So go ahead and have a conversation.

Takama

SBell

I wondered about that--seems we have two discussion areas, one for members only and one that is viewable to the public (who haven't signed up).

DinoToyForum

Yeah, the general discussion is 17 pages long and stickied to the top of the general board, so don't know how you missed it! I'll lock this topic and send you there: http://www.dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php/topic,47.0.html
-Admin

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.