News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Primal carnage prequel

Started by Stegoraptor Rex, May 28, 2013, 11:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegoraptor Rex

The upcoming Playstation 4 has a number of exciting games in store for us gamers, including a new Imfamous and a another killzone but the one I'm most excited for is the prequel to Lukewarm media's popular game Primal Carnage! The prequel will be called Primal Carnage: Genesis and will be powered by Unreal Engine 4.  Other than that little is known but a handful of pics and trailers have been released.

Thundercharge

I'm really excited. I've been having a blast with the Primal Carnage multiplayer, but a single player story game is going to be incredible! I'm also glad it's coming out for PC as well, my platform of choice.

Can't wait. Looking forward to seeing all the new gorgeous dinosaur models.  :))

Click sig for my collection! :)

Stegoraptor Rex

I know me too! Did you know the game will feature a obscure species, the kaprosuchus

Thundercharge

Quote from: Stegoraptor Rex on May 29, 2013, 12:29:24 PM
I know me too! Did you know the game will feature a obscure species, the kaprosuchus
I did (read it in a GameInformer article); it's going to be so awesome to see some less known but awesome animals in this one. Kaprosuchus should be completely badass.  :))

Do you know when it's supposed to be released? Hopefully at E3 in less than 2 weeks we'll find out more.

Stegoraptor Rex

I am unsure about the release date but soon enough

Stegoraptor Rex

Well isn't kaprosuchus always badass?  ;D

Hermes888

Quote from: Ashton AndersenPlayers can expect to see raptors, triceratops, and other dinosaurs traditionally seen, as well as non-traditional dinosaurs like the Kaprosuchus.
That is a very non-traditional dinosaur, as it's not a dinosaur at all!

Where did you guys hear it was for PC? I heard it was a PS4 exclusive, and I have no intentions of buying a PS4. I skipped the original because I don't play multiplayer-only games, but I would be interested in buying a single-player campaign.

Stegoraptor Rex

Good question but I wasn't aware it was available for pc either and I'd also like know where thundercharge got that information

Takama

on ps3. My favorite dino game was turok

If this primal carnage game is single player it might be my fav on ps4

I did not play the original due to my inability to play online

Thundercharge

Quote from: Hermes888 on May 29, 2013, 10:49:38 PM
Quote from: Ashton AndersenPlayers can expect to see raptors, triceratops, and other dinosaurs traditionally seen, as well as non-traditional dinosaurs like the Kaprosuchus.
That is a very non-traditional dinosaur, as it's not a dinosaur at all!

Where did you guys hear it was for PC? I heard it was a PS4 exclusive, and I have no intentions of buying a PS4. I skipped the original because I don't play multiplayer-only games, but I would be interested in buying a single-player campaign.
I'm pretty sure they said they were releasing a PC version when they first announced it. Anyway, it's in the trailer itself, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohrsbqmsKa0.
The title screen at the very end (1:07) reveals it will be released for PS4 and PC.

The website (although still needing some development) also confirms it. http://www.primalgenesis.com/website/

I seriously doubt they would ever think of excluding the PC community, which is their primary audience for the first game.

Pachyrhinosaurus

I'm really excited about this game. The fact that its single-player may have some potential for a very nice game
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.