News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Where to buy Papo products ?

Started by dinohunter24, August 08, 2013, 10:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinohunter24

First of all I just want to say that my main online store is Amazon due to free shipping and no sale tax.  My first worry right now is Papo standing T-Rex and Spinosaurus.  I really want the standing brown T-Rex color but unfortunately you can't choose which color you want with Amazon.  My second worry is with the spinosaurus figure, some figure have warp leg and can't stand properly.  Nothing is worst than a figure that can't stand on its own.

This is the exact reason why I want to buy Papo in retail store.  I live in CA USA and there is no AC moore here.  I call the three cloest Hobby Lobby store and they don't sell Papo, in fact all three person I talk to said they never heard of that brand. 

I can't understand Papo site cause it is in French, and so I don't know which retail store sell Papo.  Both Wal-mart and Target does not sell Papo so I am wondering if you guys know any store or store chain that sell Papo?

Thanks

Concavenator

Quote from: dinohunter24 on August 08, 2013, 10:15:24 AM
First of all I just want to say that my main online store is Amazon due to free shipping and no sale tax.  My first worry right now is Papo standing T-Rex and Spinosaurus.  I really want the standing brown T-Rex color but unfortunately you can't choose which color you want with Amazon.  My second worry is with the spinosaurus figure, some figure have warp leg and can't stand properly.  Nothing is worst than a figure that can't stand on its own.

This is the exact reason why I want to buy Papo in retail store.  I live in CA USA and there is no AC moore here.  I call the three cloest Hobby Lobby store and they don't sell Papo, in fact all three person I talk to said they never heard of that brand. 

I can't understand Papo site cause it is in French, and so I don't know which retail store sell Papo.  Both Wal-mart and Target does not sell Papo so I am wondering if you guys know any store or store chain that sell Papo?

Thanks
Welcome to the forum,new friend  ^-^
If you're looking for a brown standing T.rex by Papo there's a store based in the UK called Everything Dinosaur that stocks the Papo dinosaurs line.Here's the web link:
http://www.everythingdinosaur.com/
There's also a US based store named Dan's Dinosaurs:
http://stores.homestead.com/hstrial-Dliebman2/StoreFront.bok
You could also try:
http://dejankins.com/DeJankins/About_DeJankins.html
Also,eBay:
http://www.ebay.es/itm/TYRANNOSAURUS-Standing-Brown-Papo-T-Rex-Dinosaur-8PDP-2012-/370854752788?pt=Pretend_Play_Preschool_US&hash=item5658aa7214

If you have the Spinosaurus and conserve the plastic support,if I were you I'd leave it put,but if you don't have it and you want it buy it and leave the plastic support for a while(a week more or less)
Hope this helps.

Blade-of-the-Moon

All great suggestions. I can personally vouch for Dan Dinosaurs, and the owner isn't afraid to do some cherry picking for you.

BTW I edited your title to better reflect the thread's content. :)

tyrantqueen

QuoteFirst of all I just want to say that my main online store is Amazon due to free shipping and no sale tax.  My first worry right now is Papo standing T-Rex and Spinosaurus.  I really want the standing brown T-Rex color but unfortunately you can't choose which color you want with Amazon.  My second worry is with the spinosaurus figure, some figure have warp leg and can't stand properly.  Nothing is worst than a figure that can't stand on its own.

Thanks
The green standing rex is now out of production, so if you ordered from Amazon, there is a strong chance you would receive the new brown version rather than the discontinued green.

If you're in the US, try Dan's Dinosaurs.

dinohunter24

Fantastic news!

I decided to drive down to Hobby Lobby and to my surprise they do carry Papo dinosaurs so the lady on the phone didn't know what she was talking about.  They had 2 Spinosaurus sold at $30 but with the 40% off coupon I manage to get it for $18 plus tax which was still cheaper than Amazon, though not really that much of a sale.  However, both spinosaurus does not fall over when standing and one was better at closing it jaw more than the other so I got that one.  Spinosaurus look exactly like the one in Jurassic Park 3!!!

I will check out both Dan and Everything Dinosaur and thanks for letting me know that the standing green T-Rex is out of production only cause I plan on getting both the Brown standing T-Rex and the green running T-Rex.

Thanks for all the quick reply!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.