You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Canceled Dinosaur Revolution Creatures

Started by Yutyrannus, March 10, 2013, 02:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

Quote from: tyrantqueen on July 26, 2013, 05:51:31 PM
The Dinosaur Revolution designs were beautiful, but I really hate it when artists copy colour schemes for living animals. It just comes off as lazy to me.
What are the chances that the exact same pattern evolved in nature in a completely different species?

Btw, I don't have a problem with taking inspiration. It's exact copying that bothers me ;)

I agree. Some like the above Suchomimus and Tylosaurus are not so bad because they are less obvious but the bluejay Troodon and others like it I don't much care for.

Takama

The Dinosaur Revolution designs were beautiful, but I really hate it when artists copy colour schemes for living animals. It just comes off as lazy to me.
What are the chances that the exact same pattern evolved in nature in a completely different species?

Btw, I don't have a problem with taking inspiration. It's exact copying that bothers me ;)

Quote from: Gwangi on July 26, 2013, 11:07:00 PM

I agree. Some like the above Suchomimus and Tylosaurus are not so bad because they are less obvious but the bluejay Troodon and others like it I don't much care for.

I agreee with you both. 

Yutyrannus

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

SpartanSquat

Blade-of-the-Moon

Some really nice concepts there..quite inspiring actually.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.