You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

(current) favourite models in your collection

Started by paintingdinos, November 12, 2020, 07:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenSx

My all time favorite is the Iron Studio JP Clever Girl Velociraptor.
But my new current favorite is the W-Dragon Giganotosaurus which just arrived.

Can't stop looking at it like a piece of art.
After Nanmu's Giga final product reveal, the grey model just blew my mind, and since I am limited in space, I thought I might replace the W-Dragon with the Nanmu on my shelf.
But nope seriously, I need to find a way to showcase both of them.
The W-Dragon one is gorgeous, from all the overall design, to the small details and the paint job.
Both W-Dragon and Nanmu will make a fine pair, despite the size difference.

Shonisaurus

I think I had forgotten in my list the following figures that I bought this year:

GR Toys spinosaurus are magnificent figures and, as Bokisaurus comments, one of the best updated paleo-artistic interpretations of that singular and strange theropod that exists in the toy dinosaur market.

On the other hand, another favorite figure that I have just obtained is Papo's megaloceros, it is undoubtedly Papo's masterpiece in 2020 and without a doubt the best prehistoric mammal ever made by this brand and that is one hundred percent scientist cent.

Lanthanotus

After years in direct eye height on my desk, I still like the Papo Apatosaurus very much. Mine is a bit customized (closed
the mouth and added some grenn food to it) though.

Then there`s my all time favorite CollectA Dimorphodon, not customzid, just munching on the Rebor Dragonfly.

Also, the CollectA Rajasaurus is just so good, perfectly balanced on its two tiny feet and model to a lot of photo stories
for my son while I am "on the road".

Last but no least I think I found my perfect nodosaur, PNSO Borealopelta.

But still, there`s so lot of others.... like those vintage Carnegie Protoceratops nest or the Bullyland Edaphosaurus......

Dusty Wren

Seeing the little lineup of Safari's ceratopsians on my shelf always makes me smile. Doug Watson did such a great job on all of these; they're packed with detail and character. I'm thinking of taking advantage of Safari's Black Friday sale to pick up the ones I don't have yet.

I also love all the CollectA mammals that I have. CollectA makes some beautiful prehistoric mammals, and I am super excited about the Doedicurus they've announced for next year. I'll definitely be picking that one up.

Check out my customs thread!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.