You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Introducing LGPP Originals (C) Brand Name T-Shirts.

Started by EmperorDinobot, June 26, 2014, 05:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

A brainchild of my father, I decided that I should sell my art via white and grey t-shirts. These will soon be available online, on ebay, and on crafts and farmers markets around Portland, OR. If you want a custom shirt, with any one of my dinosaurs, LGPP Originals (C) Brand Name, please do let me know. They run at around $12. $2.50 s/h. Color shirts will not be available for now. I'm currently editing all my dinosaurs into featuring the LGPP Originals Brand Name, so for the time being only my new submissions will be available, though there is a big possibility that I will delete all pre 2011 artwork, so if any of those are in your favorites, sorry! It's time to move on, and bring the LGPP Originals Brand Name into the world. I wanna be able to share my work with the entire planet, and I have many people telling me that they would like to own one of my pieces. Why not wear it?

Takama

First off, What sizes are you selling.   Im a larger then normal Member who has to ware 3x

EmperorDinobot

Oh shame on me for not mentioning that.

For now, S, M, L. But I DO take requests. What's your favorite dino, and what is your exact size? Or whether you want one of those dinos, or browse through my gallery here: http://emperordinobot.deviantart.com/ and select a dino. Color shirts are not available at the moment. But yeah, I do order requests. All even at $12 a pop, even special requests.

Hynerpeton

Cost is 12 to 12.50? How much for requests? Dimetrodon, orthrocone, trilobite, etc are my fav. I will think of all i like at sometime.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

EmperorDinobot

Well, unfortunately we will stick to vertebrates for now. I could make Dimetrodon. I'm also going to be working on "the populars" at some point. Selling point is less common dinosaurs and vertebrates for the time being.

But for sure those four drawings plus Yaguarasaurus as seen in my art thread are ready to go. I've got 5 shirts of each ready to go.

But yeah, just PM me your request, and size and I'll make you one right up. Let's stick to dinos, marine reptiles, pterosaurs, and other sorts of reptiles. Mammals are coming at some point. I'm working on this collection of extinct prosimians, and I can't tell you how ridiculously difficult they are to work with... But wouldn't it be nice if people could rock shirts of animals like Teilhardina, the malagasy Koala lemurs, and so forth?

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Takama

EmperorDinobot

That no, but this:

Yes, yes it can. I really need to update that with the LGPP Originals (C) Brand Name in the art forum.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.