News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Juan Andrés' art

Started by Concavenator, July 11, 2013, 10:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yutyrannus

I love the Megalograptus ;D!

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

alexeratops

Great drawings, Concavenator! Long time no post or me.
like a bantha!

Paleogene Pals

Concavenator, I'm really digging the tribal, psychedelic interpretations of your artwork. I feel like they belong on a cave wall or rock art somewhere. Your Daeodon really reminds of something aboriginal. Good job!

Concavenator

Thank you for the comments!I have drawn an Acrocanthosaurus whcih will be posted soon.

Concavenator

Okay,I have a really awesome picture incoming.It's a  wounded Saurophaganax fighting with an Apatosaurus.However,no Apatosaurus appears in the pic because it'd be so big it'd get out of the paper.Picture coming soon,I'll have to start thinking of colors.I have red in mind for the horns,and the lower jaw,but no clue for the rest of the body.Any suggestions?

Concavenator

Everything_Dinosaur

Good for you, we noted the "bristles" on the Diabloceratops, nice touch.

Concavenator

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on November 21, 2014, 02:06:23 PM
Good for you, we noted the "bristles" on the Diabloceratops, nice touch.
Thank you for the comment.I think I have improved since then,but I've always represented my ceratopsians with quills.Next up,you can expect a Nasutoceratops.