News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Carnegie Collection Velociraptor-New for 2015 (?)

Started by Concavenator, March 10, 2014, 03:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SBell

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on March 14, 2014, 09:32:04 AM
Sadly, don't believe everything you read about Carnegie on Wikipedia, over the last two years a number of updates have been put up about new products, for example over the last two years a Kosmoceratops was supposed to be being made and we knew that simply was not the case.

So I'll say it here--if Everything Dinosaur is not aware of anything, and the only information we have is unsubtaniated (and the person who said it hasn't chimed in) then I would think this can be put to rest. Maybe something is coming. Likely it isn't. But Carnegie will let us know with real info when it's true.

And it is possible that Wiki-editors are confusing Safari (or even other lines) with the Carnegie line--an error that still occasionally shows up in this forum where people might know better. Or they're making up their own Wikiality. Either way.

tyrantqueen

QuoteSadly, don't believe everything you read about Carnegie on Wikipedia, over the last two years a number of updates have been put up about new products, for example over the last two years a Kosmoceratops was supposed to be being made and we knew that simply was not the case.
Don't believe everything you read on Wikipedia, period. While it has its uses, it can be edited easily by anyone without credentials or qualifications.

Concavenator

Just wait and see,Carnegie's coming with a Velociraptor.
On the other hand,I think companies could give us a sneak preview of the species,they're releasingby the summer-August,maybe?

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: Concavenator on March 16, 2014, 10:10:21 PM
Just wait and see,Carnegie's coming with a Velociraptor.
On the other hand,I think companies could give us a sneak preview of the species,they're releasingby the summer-August,maybe?
Why would they do that? It wouldn't benefit them in any way, only perhaps make people not buy this year's releases (some of which come out around that time anyway) and say they'll just wait till next year's.
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Concavenator

So all of those rumours were true...I was right!  ;)

amanda

You resurrected a 7 month's dead thread so say you were right? :D

Concavenator

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.