You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Predino's classifieds thread (Wants & Sales)

Started by Hynerpeton, March 18, 2012, 02:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

SBell

Quote from: stargatedalek on October 16, 2014, 01:14:35 AM
IIRC its the "endangered species" version
with the living fossil fish

There are 3 versions. The original with the coelacanth, lungfish, sturgeon, arowana, arapaima and catfish

2nd version with repainted coelacanth, arowana, arapaima, lungfish and sturgeon; and new gar and bichir

3rd, current version with 2nd-version-paint coelacanth, arapaima, lungfish and sturgeon; gar and bichir; and blue repaint arowana.

Of course, the further back you go the harder they are to find.  Especially the catfish.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: SBell on October 16, 2014, 03:16:02 AM
Quote from: stargatedalek on October 16, 2014, 01:14:35 AM
IIRC its the "endangered species" version
with the living fossil fish

There are 3 versions. The original with the coelacanth, lungfish, sturgeon, arowana, arapaima and catfish

2nd version with repainted coelacanth, arowana, arapaima, lungfish and sturgeon; and new gar and bichir

3rd, current version with 2nd-version-paint coelacanth, arapaima, lungfish and sturgeon; gar and bichir; and blue repaint arowana.

Of course, the further back you go the harder they are to find.  Especially the catfish.

What fish are prehistoric? Just want them.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

DinoLord

They're all extant species; their evolutionary lineages are prehistoric (as in they are pretty close to their ancestors in appearance).

Hynerpeton

Quote from: DinoLord on October 16, 2014, 12:06:11 PM
They're all extant species; their evolutionary lineages are prehistoric (as in they are pretty close to their ancestors in appearance).

So they are still alive then or evolved then. :)
Walking With Monsers:

sauroid

they are still alive and their form is still (almost) the same as they were millions of years ago. i even keep some of them in my tanks.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Hynerpeton

Some items i got. Once i get my latest item i shall delete the posts. I can do that right? Lol
Walking With Monsers:

Hynerpeton

Just adding this here. Maybe i can get lucky.

GEOWORLD COELOPHYSIS
Walking With Monsers:

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

Georassic

Quote from: predino on October 28, 2014, 08:44:00 PM
Want

Wow. I had one when I was a kid, 40+ years ago. Forgot all about it until I saw the image...