News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Heya!

Started by ignite444, December 13, 2014, 03:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignite444

I joined back in April, but I never posted anything. I don't know why, but I guess all that matters is that I'm here now, eh? XD

Let's see... I'm 25 and I started collecting dinosaur models back in April, that's when I also started my channel for doing reviews and such. I really need to do a collection update video again, heh, but I'm not going to do it until the end of the month.

I also enjoy collecting dragons, Pokemon stuff, mammal/bird/reptile models (both alive and extinct), and plushies. I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter as well, and I also read manga. I also love to play video games as well and I have a separate channel for that. The link is on each video of my dinosaur model channel, so no need to post it here.

Oh, and Spinosaurus is my favorite dinosaur! :3

Anyway, hope to enjoy being here! Ta ta! XD
My Latest Review: Rebor King T-Rex

DinoToyForum

Welcome Ignite :) I subscribed to your channel (as dinotoyblog):)

ignite444

Thanks and thanks! ^_^

Concavenator

triceratops83

In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

ignite444

DinoLord

ignite444

RockyMountainRex

Hello, and welcome!   :)
Rawr!

ignite444

Manatee

Welcome, Ignite! I've been watching your YouTube channel for some time now.

ignite444

Thank you! ^_^ Didn't know I had subscribers that post on here, heh. Nice surprise.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.