You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Roselaar's Collection Version 1: 2012-2017

Started by Roselaar, June 07, 2012, 06:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

great new additions! how  likely is it to encounter three Starlux figures on a flea Market in the Netherlands?

Roselaar

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 02, 2017, 05:28:15 AM
great new additions! how  likely is it to encounter three Starlux figures on a flea Market in the Netherlands?

Not likely at all, and the price of 50 cts for all three of them was even more improbable. :)  Too bad the guy selling them told me I should have come sooner, since he already sold a lot of dinosaur toys earlier. I'll never know whether those were Starlux as well. Probably for the best...

Libraraptor

Quote from: Roselaar on January 02, 2017, 12:43:32 PM
Quote from: Libraraptor on January 02, 2017, 05:28:15 AM

Not likely at all, and the price of 50 cts for all three of them was even more improbable. :)  Too bad the guy selling them told me I should have come sooner, since he already sold a lot of dinosaur toys earlier. I'll never know whether those were Starlux as well. Probably for the best...

Oh yes, I know exactly how you felt after the seller said he already had sold a lot of toys earlier...
Collector´s daily trouble... :-[

Roselaar

Here's some more lovely recent acqs:

Lovely lot of Papo, Rebor, Collecta and Bullyland.

Neat little bunch of Kaiyodosaurs.

The fabulous Papo feathered Velociraptor.

Awesome flea market finds, retro books and little dinosaurs.

Grand new Collectasaurs.

Jose S.M.

That's a lot of new stuff, Nice figures!

Libraraptor

Roselaar! Did you just rob a bank?!

CityRaptor

Either that or stuff is really cheap in the Netherlands. ( Unlikely )
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Roselaar

No, it's a bunch of stuff I got over a period of a month or two last year. Had not added it to my thread yet. I paid retail prices for the new figures.

The books were cheap though, only 2.50 euros for the pair. I so love flea markets... :)

Libraraptor

Quote from: Roselaar on March 12, 2017, 02:41:34 PM

The books were cheap though, only 2.50 euros for the pair. I so love flea markets... :)

So do I, but you never encounter figures or books like these on flea markets in Germany ...

Kessan

Papo feathered Velociraptor is really nice

Roselaar

Time for another update of recently scored stuff:

Nice eBay lot of oldiesaurs, containing Invicta/Jaru...

...Inpro...

...and Starlux.

Two more ancient figures and a new one:

GeoWorld and a beloved Carnegiesaur:

A fine new Kaiyodo set:

And two neat Collecta beasties, plus some more Starlux:

Roselaar

Thanks to Photobucket, this thread is now dead. I'll start a new one soon.

Thanks for all the comments, folks! :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.