News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What's your smallest dino?

Started by Alexxitator, October 24, 2014, 12:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LophoLeeVT

my smallest is a chinasaur diplodocus
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

docronnie

My smallest at the moment was a gift, a Kodansha Tyrannosaurus. Around 1.5 to 2cm in size.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

SBell

Quote from: Roselaar on October 24, 2014, 11:54:53 PM
My tiniest figures are the cute minis (I don't remember the company) seen below:

The minis are from K&M International (now Wild Republic). They had 3 sets of 8.

Quote from: dinotoyforum on October 24, 2014, 06:29:46 PM
Here are my four smallest figures.  ^-^ They somehow look big in my tiny hands!

Plesiosaurus by Schleich minis (purple)
Plesiosaurus from unknown company (blue and black)
Elasmosaurus ( I think - the leaflet is in Japanese) by Epoch Co Ltd. (spotted)
Palaeontologist(!) (holding a dinosaur bone) by Micromachines/Galoob

The unknown green & black is also Wild Republic, and is usually found trapped in bouncy balls (but is very easy to remove!).

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!

Pachyrhinosaurus

Here are my smallest and largest together:

[Image Removed]
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Arul

Now thats a clear size different  :o

terrorchicken

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on July 28, 2015, 04:12:34 PM
Here are my smallest and largest together:

mini safari stego is my smallest as well. :)

CityRaptor

Quote from: Pawnosuchus on October 24, 2014, 06:52:41 PM
I have a very small Archeopteryx that came from a model set called Mesozoic Creatures. I can't recall the Manufacturer.

That would be Tamiya. Oh yes, have that one, too.

If the human figures for scale also counted, it would be the Divers from the Kaiyodo Marine Reptile Set. The ones that came with Pliosaurus are tiny.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Dilopho

At my Mama's house I have a group of small orange ankylosaurus, each one only about 2cm long and 1/2 a cm tall.
Hilariously, they came with a gun. You are meant to shoot them at people.

^It looks like this but with dinos
You load them into a pocket on the gun, fold some peices over it, and when you pull the trigger thing the pocket flips up and launches the dinos!

LophoLeeVT

the poor anky boom goes the anky
lol

Dilopho

Here's one of those tiny Ankylosaurus that came with the gun.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.