News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Mojo Fun new for 2016

Started by Dilopho, February 01, 2016, 07:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

Quote from: SBell on February 04, 2016, 04:45:53 AM
Quote from: tanystropheus on February 04, 2016, 04:00:47 AM
Basilosaurus withdrawal syndrome  >:(

No one actually confirmed they were making one--it was a rumor (or hope) that spun out of control.

A common occurrence in these parts.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

mest

At least Ankylosaurus and Spinosaurus are new.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: mest on March 18, 2016, 12:24:09 AM
At least Ankylosaurus and Spinosaurus are new.

Sorry but they aren't.
Mojo Fun did not release any new dino-figure in 2016... right now...

Takama

empire3569

well it's better than their last one, but still not a very accurate model. And those oversized blunt teeth look awful

CityRaptor

Oh joy, another Jurassic Park Style T.rex...
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

LophoLeeVT

looks like the papo one!!!
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Silvanusaurus

At least it looks better than Schleich's rexes, I mean it's only Mojo we're talking about... This is probably better than I would have expected considering their previous dinosaurs.

Roselaar

A step up for Mojo, but not a great step. But then, most other Rexes pale in comparison to the recent Collecta Deluxe Rex.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Roselaar on June 10, 2016, 09:19:19 PM
A step up for Mojo, but not a great step. But then, most other Rexes pale in comparison to the recent Collecta Deluxe Rex.

I agree with you, although there are very good tyrannosaurus rex Battat and Safari brands and tyrannosaurus rex Carnegie second version and third version were very good. I said except these and those of Collecta, most tyrannosaurus rex other companies suffer from opportunism films.

Arul

terrorchicken

I wish I could have the body of this figure with the head of the Papo rex...

Lanthanotus

Quote from: terrorchicken on June 11, 2016, 07:50:49 PM

Well, down the knees, the calves and feet look like they would belong to a dinosaurian version of the Incredible Hulk oO

Despite the weird dentition and the still outraging brow crests I like the Mojo' head more ..... could well imagine an unholy union of both figures and have a nice customized pair ;)

sauroid

the head resembles the Schleich T. rex's head
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

terrorchicken

Quote from: Lanthanotus on June 12, 2016, 08:29:22 PM
Quote from: terrorchicken on June 11, 2016, 07:50:49 PM

Well, down the knees, the calves and feet look like they would belong to a dinosaurian version of the Incredible Hulk oO

Despite the weird dentition and the still outraging brow crests I like the Mojo' head more ..... could well imagine an unholy union of both figures and have a nice customized pair ;)

yeah the legs are really thick, but I cant stand the proportions of the Papo rex. Arms too long & muscular & a weirdly shaped  torso.  This mojo rex does have terrible teeth.

Arul

Quote from: sauroid on June 13, 2016, 02:34:35 AM
the head resembles the Schleich T. rex's head

Agreed. The teeth need a custom immediately..

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.