News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wild Safari: New and Old

Started by Takama, June 09, 2013, 09:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iguanocolossus

Does anyone know what their other releases for 2014 will be than C.megalodon and Pachyrhinosaurus?

postsaurischian

Quote from: Iguanocolossus on March 20, 2014, 10:33:20 PM
Does anyone know what their other releases for 2014 will be than C.megalodon and Pachyrhinosaurus?

I'd say everybody does :-\.
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=1690.msg40882#msg40882

Dilopho

I'm sorry, I hope this isn't necroposting. I just couldn't find another Wild Safari thread.

So...

I've got this little pudding ordered from EverythingDinosaur. I've JUST ordered it and I've read the blog post but does anyone have any opinions on this little figure?

RobinGoodfellow

It's a nice, little figure.
I prefer Safari to Collecta or Papo baby mammoth..

Papo, Collecta, Mojo Fun and Schleich mammoth calfs:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157668421460105

Dilopho

I like my babies cute! So the less active Papo baby was what I really wanted- it's so fluffy and small! But it was out of stock. So I went with the Safari over the Collecta as it was the most accurate one. I also like the shaggy fur over the neater Collecta baby.

suspsy

They're probably the best woolly mammoth figures currently available in terms of sculpting and overall appearance. The only downside, if you see it that way, is that they're fairly small.

Now that Wild Safari can produce prehistoric mammals again, it would be really nice if Doug Watson created a cow to go with the calf and the bull.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Killekor

Quote from: suspsy on November 24, 2016, 06:05:33 PM
They're probably the best woolly mammoth figures currently available in terms of sculpting and overall appearance. The only downside, if you see it that way, is that they're fairly small.

Now that Wild Safari can produce prehistoric mammals again, it would be really nice if Doug Watson created a cow to go with the calf and the bull.

Lol!

Predasaurskillekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

microraptorgui

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on November 24, 2016, 04:55:25 PM

Robin, I just browsed through your Flickr pics. Your collections are amazing! How do you do it?
I sell original dinosaur art on canvas, shirts, dresses, stickers, phone covers, and a whole bunch of other stuff!
Check it out at www.redbubble.com/people/microraptorgui/shop!

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: microraptorgui on April 05, 2017, 07:07:32 AM

Robin, I just browsed through your Flickr pics. Your collections are amazing! How do you do it?

Sorry, what do want to know?  :)
How I did my collection or how I did pictures about collection ?
:D

microraptorgui

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on April 05, 2017, 08:03:36 AM

I'm just really impressed. I could never afford that many models! Do you get many of them from ebay or other sites where you don't have to pay full price?
I sell original dinosaur art on canvas, shirts, dresses, stickers, phone covers, and a whole bunch of other stuff!
Check it out at www.redbubble.com/people/microraptorgui/shop!

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: microraptorgui on April 05, 2017, 06:42:52 PM
Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on April 05, 2017, 08:03:36 AM

I'm just really impressed. I could never afford that many models! Do you get many of them from ebay or other sites where you don't have to pay full price?

My figures are from different sources.
Lots of them are from Urzeitshop, Modellpfedeversand, EverythingDinosaurs, DeJankins or DinostoreUs.
Some are from Amazon.
Others more difficult to find are from Ebay.
Japanese items often arrived directly from that Country.
I also bought some figure from DTF members.
Other sources are HobbylinkJapan, MonsterHouse HK, Dan's Dinosaurs, Gaschers, Paleozoo, Shapeways, Dinosaurtime etc etc...
My source list is quite long....
:)

Fembrogon

Quote from: Dilopho on November 24, 2016, 04:51:01 PM
I'm sorry, I hope this isn't necroposting. I just couldn't find another Wild Safari thread.

So...

I've got this little pudding ordered from EverythingDinosaur. I've JUST ordered it and I've read the blog post but does anyone have any opinions on this little figure?
I purchased this one straight from Safari ltd. a couple months back. It's a charming figure.
I wouldn't mind seeing a new Mammoth figure by Safari to complement the current two - make a family set.

Flaffy

Does anyone know where to find the retired Prehistoric Sea Life toob with the original colours?
I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Jose S.M.

Looks like Safari is retiring Edmontosaurus, Nigersaurus and Inostrancevia, I knew about Gastornis but not about those. Also baby Triceratops, Stegosaurus and Pteranodon (EDIT: I don't know if the babys are new to the list ot not)

Syndicate Bias

Im just glad they released a giganotosaurus last year

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.