You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

How Many Carnegie Figures Are Really Left?

Started by Concavenator, July 22, 2016, 05:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

Since the line closed last year,I 've seen a lot of retailers say "Grab the last Carnegies while you can",or else you'll never see them again.My question is how many Carnegie figures are still available? .Are there very few remaning or is there a reasonable quantity? I would like to know,please.Thanks.

DinoLord

Probably quite a few. Heck I have dozens of spares I've been trying to get rid of for years...

terrorchicken

I know tylosaurus and the mammoth have become really HTF.

Pachyrhinosaurus

I see/buy lots of older figures on eBay which have been out of production for a few years. Carnegie had a wide distribution and even the older figures aren't too hard to find. I would imagine the velociraptor is/will be the rarest, having only been out for five months or so.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Derek.McManus

There are often supplies of any rare collectable around for a surprisingly long time after they go out of production.

alexeratops

Quote from: terrorchicken on July 22, 2016, 06:46:00 PM
I know tylosaurus and the mammoth have become really HTF.
Well at least I have the Tylosaurus, although it is scuffed in places, it is worth keeping apparently.
like a bantha!

terrorchicken

^I like it better than Collecta's mosasaurus, even with the missing tail fluke.

alexeratops

Quote from: terrorchicken on July 23, 2016, 09:50:38 PM
^I like it better than Collecta's mosasaurus, even with the missing tail fluke.
I agree.
like a bantha!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.