News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

1/18th Krentz Rex Mundi !

Started by s.foulkes, August 27, 2016, 04:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

s.foulkes

For those who are serious about collecting rare Grail models , here is one for the big boys. these are out of production.
1/18th Krentz Rex Mundi Finished model. PM me for details and serious offers. I can not except payments on this item . it has a price reserve on it . Make an offer that meets or exceeds the reserve and be the first to do so and its yours. shipping cost will be given based on your address.

Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

Takama

First time i saw this in someones Possession. All the photos i saw of it are of the promotional shots.

Good luck to whoever wants to have a go at getting it. Im sure it will end up in a good home one here

Pachyrhinosaurus

Absolutely amazing! If I had the extra cash I'd consider it.

Quote from: Takama on August 27, 2016, 05:07:22 AM
First time i saw this in someones Possession. All the photos i saw of it are of the promotional shots.
I think the Boston MOS has one.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

SkilletREI

s.foulkes

Krentz Rex Sold thanks for looking. I will be showing more items for sale.
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.