News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

If you ever wondered....

Started by Lanthanotus, August 07, 2016, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanthanotus

... just how big our solar system is,.... click here! :)

Derek.McManus

btb300

Pretty amazing. This definately gives you a better sense of distance than illustrations in books or school posters.
Inevitably, underlying instabilities begin to appear.

CarnegieCollector

That was awesome!  ;D
At one point I scrolled too fast and missed one of the texts. I literally had to explore space to find it again
Is there an alternate universe in which dinosaurs collect figures of people?

Concavenator

Incredible.And I thought that the Solar system was small...now I can't imagine just hiw gig the actual universe is.My only guess it is infinite

Lanthanotus

Reviving this old topic because my 3 year old son asked my where Neptune ist... so I showed him :D

Doug Watson

Quote from: Lanthanotus on October 17, 2017, 07:35:59 PM
Reviving this old topic because my 3 year old son asked my where Neptune ist... so I showed him :D

Good thing he didn't ask where Uranus was, that will probably come in High School at least they is when we had fun with it in an English speaking Canadian school.  ;)

Archosauria

"Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the earth, but they are alive and well in our imaginations"

-Steve Miller

stargatedalek

Can't help but chuckle, whenever I think of Neptune and Uranus I think of the couple from Sailor Moon (fairly certain it was them who were a couple, been a long time since I watched the show).

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.