You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New 1:35 Giganotosaurus PVC figure from China

Started by Simon, September 17, 2017, 12:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josesaurus rex

Quote from: Rathalosaurus on March 21, 2018, 04:08:03 PM
Regarding the post about the "Best Giganotosaurus" - I think I already stated my opinion on this subject, but I believe that dinosaurs, much like modern day animals, had differences within their own species. Like we have a horse, for example, with a shorter head or a longer neck, I think there were also dinosaurs with a shorter head, or longer neck, or differently built arms, etc.

With that out of the way, to me the Safari Giganotosaurus - really just a subjective opinion - is much more "nice" looking than the one from Vitae.

I also think the same as you. You just have to look at the differences between the skulls of the different specimens of tyrannosaurus to realize this, and therefore, it would be applied to other dinosaur species.

In this link there is a sample of what I mention:

https://www.google.cl/search?q=t+rex+comparison&client=ms-android-huawei&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiX3LDP1YDaAhXBC5AKHSVCBZsQ_AUIESgB#imgrc=9FxHHthNkTf7OM:

Blade-of-the-Moon

We have a lot of Coelophysis specimens, has anyone ever done a comparison of all their skulls?

mgaguilar

So we have two current sellers to the US at ~$100.00

$99.99 on Dan's Dinosaurs + shipping.

Anywhere else?

Syndicate Bias

there's a german shop that sells it to you for 75 after shipping lol

mgaguilar

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on March 23, 2018, 01:59:42 AM
there's a german shop that sells it to you for 75 after shipping lol

It's a crime that you said that without providing a link.

Syndicate Bias

mgaguilar

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on March 23, 2018, 05:02:08 AM
http://shop.modellpferdeversand.de/shopping_cart.php?MODsid=mmqbsoelubvrudtl22uhgblep0

You're an absolute lifesaver. But also burned a pretty nice unexpected hole in my wallet.

Ahahaha, thanks my man.  :)) :)) :))

EDIT: Wow, the difference between the stock model photos and the production model photos is amazing. The quality control really dropped on these guys.

Syndicate Bias

yea if youre expecting the same quality from the stock as i did youre gonna be in for a surprise. not a bad figure but the stock images provided me with a higher expectation than i should have. still, its a great figure nonetheless.

Syndicate Bias

mgaguilar

http://shop.modellpferdeversand.de/Vitae-Figurines/Vitae-Giganotosaurus-carolini-Scale-1-35::10414.html?language=en&MODsid=mmqbsoelubvrudtl22uhgblep0

Has anyone from the states actually ordered off this site to get this figure? My connection to the site says insecure, so I am reluctant to input any sensitive information.
Being able to pay through Paypal probably helps, although I am still a bit weary about it.

Syndicate Bias

Not yet, but im buying another giganotosaurus thru them. My first one came from vitae themselves

Halichoeres

Quote from: mgaguilar on April 17, 2018, 03:09:28 AM
http://shop.modellpferdeversand.de/Vitae-Figurines/Vitae-Giganotosaurus-carolini-Scale-1-35::10414.html?language=en&MODsid=mmqbsoelubvrudtl22uhgblep0

Has anyone from the states actually ordered off this site to get this figure? My connection to the site says insecure, so I am reluctant to input any sensitive information.
Being able to pay through Paypal probably helps, although I am still a bit weary about it.

It's certainly a reputable shop. The PayPal redirect will be secure, so you shouldn't have to submit any contact or payment information through a non-secure form.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

The store of shop.modellpferdeversand.de is of my good reputation are serious people and sincerely I have never had problems with their shipments and their products.

I bought the giganotosaurus Vitae (special edition) and honestly for now will be the only figure that I will buy Vitate the normal edition of the giganotosaurus taking into account that it is the same figure but with another paint color I honestly seem to spend a lot of money in my case. They come to be both equally good. I do have a rough texture.

On the other hand at shop.modellpferdeversand.de you can buy with Paypal card.

Digibasherx

The sculpt looks really nice, but the texture is kinda funny.  Especially on their Sinoceratops, it looks almost fuzzy.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.