News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Need Triceratops Head - please help

Started by vincent, August 05, 2018, 05:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vincent

Hello friends,

My 5-year-old daughter won a toy dinosaur from Funland in Maryland but lost the head in the ocean.  She is really sad and I want to have "Santa" retrieve it for her for Christmas.  Funland ran out of that model and it is not available on Amazon.  Does anyone have one?  I am reaching out to the manufacturer in China also.

Triceratops
"World of DinosaUrs"
No.Q9899-221
Same line of toys as that seen here:
http://dinotoyblog.com/2016/04/22/miragaia-zhong-jieming/

Please PM me.

Thanks very much

DinoToyForum

Hopefully someone here can help. avatar_Takama @Takama, you reviewed the one on the Dinotoyblog, did you get any of the others in this line?

Takama

No i do not own any more of them. Just that Stegosaur, which was boght for me when my Mom was in the hospital for heart surgery back in 2016.

stargatedalek

These are a line of bootlegs using Megablox (Megablocks?) molds from a brief dinosaur line they had in the early 2000's. The originals should not be particularly difficult to hunt down.

Halichoeres

This Bulgarian seller on eBay currently has a few from that series listed, although I don't see a Triceratops. It might be worth asking them if they have one that they haven't yet listed. https://www.ebay.com/usr/celestialsphere
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.