News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nanuqsaurus' steadily improving collection

Started by Nanuqsaurus, March 07, 2016, 07:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

I congratulate you on your beautiful figures, nanuqsaurus. I honestly do not understand why they have rained in their day so hard against the amargasaurus of Safari 2018, sincerely I do not understand and understand, for me it is one of my most beautiful and beloved figures of this great sauropod and apart from that its size is acceptable for a small-sized sauropod. Honestly, I like big sauropods even if they were small-medium as it was for amargasaurus.

Patrx

Splendid choices! In my opinion, there's no better Smilodon toy than the WS version.

Nanuqsaurus

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 04, 2018, 01:44:10 PM
I congratulate you on your beautiful figures, nanuqsaurus. I honestly do not understand why they have rained in their day so hard against the amargasaurus of Safari 2018, sincerely I do not understand and understand, for me it is one of my most beautiful and beloved figures of this great sauropod and apart from that its size is acceptable for a small-sized sauropod. Honestly, I like big sauropods even if they were small-medium as it was for amargasaurus.

Yeah I can see why some people think it's a bit too big. It's a rather large figure for a small sauropod, but the sculpt and colors are great! :D I actually prefer larger figures too, I don't mind the fact that it's not too scale with other sauropod figures. Most of the dinosaurs in my collection are not to scale with eachother anyway, so that's really not an issue for me.

Joey

Nice scores!
Also, I just noticed how perfectly the Papo Theri and Bary are made for each other.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Joey on December 04, 2018, 10:47:13 PM
Nice scores!
Also, I just noticed how perfectly the Papo Theri and Bary are made for each other.

Sincerely the two look great they look like two sumo wrestlers. The two face to face remind me of a fight between King Kong and Godzilla, independently that they are figures of dinosaurs and not monsters like the ones mentioned the baryonyx and therizinosaurus of Papo are great figures especially for the little ones.

Obviously I have them as a collector but a child with these two figures sincerely enjoy.  :)

That does not mean that they are two beautifully sculpted figures and that therizinosaurus is one of my favorite dinosaur figures in the global set of toy brands this year 2018.

Roselaar

Excellent acquisitions! Papo Bary and Theri is a match made in heaven, at least visually. :)

Nanuqsaurus

Quote from: Roselaar on December 05, 2018, 03:39:14 PM
Excellent acquisitions! Papo Bary and Theri is a match made in heaven, at least visually. :)

Yeah I just had to take a quick picture of them for a friend, but then I noticed their poses actually go quite well together. Too bad it wouldn't make sense in a diorama, as they lived far apart from each other in location and time. Maybe the Baryonyx should've been a Tarbosaurus instead. :P

Nanuqsaurus

Once again, three new figures for the collection! All three brand new ones even.

Safari Coelodonta. It's nice to finally have a wooly rhino in my collection, I was already expanding on prehistoric mammals but a good representation of this famous ice age animal was still missing.

Safari Prestosuchus. Definitely an interesting choice from Safari to make this figure, because I don't think a lot of customers would've heard of this animal. Honestly I had never heard of it either before. Great sculpt and paiting though, I really like it! :D

Safari Camarasaurus. I'm not huge on collection sauropods, but I love the look of this gentle giant. It just looks good among other large sauropod figures. Another great new figure from Safari for 2019.  :)

Shonisaurus

I am happy for your new purchases of Safari 2019. I agree with you in your appreciation of the three prehistoric animals of Safari. For me they are amazing.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Congrats on acquiring those beautiful figures.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Halichoeres

The Camarasaurus and Prestosuchus are definitely this year's standouts. Great pieces.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.