You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Requests for Papo 2014: Step 3 (GIGANOTOSAURUS)

Started by anchry6, January 31, 2013, 11:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

THIS. DID. NOT. TURN. WELL.

ALso, am i the only one who likes the spikes on Marshalls work

SidB

No, avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno , it most certainly did not meet the hopes and dreams of the Forum members. IMO, this figure represents the greatest disappointment on the site in all the years that I've been a member (2016 to present) and the four or so years of my previous "lurking" epoch. On the other hand, we've received some other wonderful Gigas to assauge our collective pain (PNSO, Vitae, Safari, Eofauna). Not bad at all!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.