News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

W-Dragon - New for 2021

Started by blnadal, June 21, 2021, 07:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blnadal

Shonisaurus

What species does the shark belong to? Is it prehistoric or not?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Looks like a generic great white to me

blnadal

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 17, 2021, 01:26:04 PM
What species does the shark belong to? Is it prehistoric or not?
it's this white shark

Shonisaurus

avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon avatar_blnadal @blnadal Thanks for the information, it is exceptionally cool that mosasaurus and its group in general.

blnadal

Blade-of-the-Moon

Not a bad size.  Might be a bit longer than the Nanmu one?

blnadal

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 13, 2022, 08:18:38 PM
according to W-Dragon:
Indominus Rex 48cm
Mosasaurus 65cm

and Nanmu:
Indominus Rex 41cm
Mosasaurus 61cm

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: blnadal on January 14, 2022, 01:32:25 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 13, 2022, 08:18:38 PM
according to W-Dragon:
Indominus Rex 48cm
Mosasaurus 65cm

and Nanmu:
Indominus Rex 41cm
Mosasaurus 61cm

Glad to see my eyes are about as good as ever.

Shonisaurus

Who will catch them, they are immense.

blnadal

@dinoabot
[TAP MORE FOR REVIEW] THESE TWO ARE NECK AND NECK! 🏆🏆🏆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
*** THIS POST SERVE AS AN INFOGRAPHIC PURPOSE ONLY, NOT TO CAUSE CONFLICT. I AM NOT SPONSORED BY ANY OF THESE TWO COMPANIES. THIS REVIEW IS SUBJECTED TO MY PERSONAL PERSPECTIVE AS A FIGURE/ STATUE COLLECTOR. ***
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
[GENERAL REVIEW] 👉🏻 MOSASAURUS FIGURES: Both are same scale: 1/35. Both are same size and body portion. By curved length, W-Dragon is longer by an inch due to its longer caudal fin design. Both are rotocast PVC. Both are high quality material but they are different. W-Dragon weight much more heavy, roughly by almost triple! I unable to squeeze hard on W-Dragon's Mosasaurus abdomen as I could on the Nanmu due to harder and heavier material used.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
[DETAIL REVIEW] 👉🏻 MOSASAURUS FIGURES: Both are stunningly beautiful! Both have excellent sculpt and details! Love the fine details on all the fins on W-Dragon. Pose: W-Dragon ATTACKING POSE with fixed wide open jaw, while Nanmu THREATENING POSE with movable half open-close jaw. Love them both! Paintjob: Both are excellent with their style of paintjob! Kudos to the W-Dragon for an extra fine paintjob by individually colour the teeth!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
My recommendation, if budget is a concern, Nanmu works just fine! A MUST BUY! If budget is not, get them both! 🏆🏆🏆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
MOSASAURUS Figure by W-Dragon:
* OFFICIAL LICENSED: JURASSIC WORLD. Scale 1/35.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
MOSASAURUS Figure by @nanmu_studio :
* Lord of Abyss. Scale 1/35.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Awesome review!  Love how you displayed them there. Maybe my Nanmu will get a mate then? lol better to rule the ocean as a pair!

blnadal

ohh no, it isn't mine hahaha
it's from dinoabot from instagram!

Shonisaurus

By the way the indomimus and mosasaurus from Nanmu are made of solid PVC? I would be interested to know since I really like solid PVC figures of prehistoric animals and in this case fictional creatures such as the indomimus.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: blnadal on January 14, 2022, 05:11:42 PM
ohh no, it isn't mine hahaha
it's from dinoabot from instagram!

No worries. Looks pretty awesome regardless. Gives me some ideas for display.  ;D

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 15, 2022, 10:54:40 AM
By the way the indomimus and mosasaurus from Nanmu are made of solid PVC? I would be interested to know since I really like solid PVC figures of prehistoric animals and in this case fictional creatures such as the indomimus.

The Nanmu Indominus I think is either solid or about 90% so.  The Mosa actually has a lot of hollow spaces to reduce shipping fees from Asia. It's more akin to a vinyl piece. 

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.