News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Panini

Started by DinoToyForum, April 02, 2015, 07:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ezikot

it's just a little variation (basically darker and lighter) and it's not easy to find decent pics...
anyway take a look at the following links and you should see what i mean
http://www.fabriziolombardi.altervista.org/FL/Dinos.JPG
and
http://www.kijiji.it/annunci/collezionismo-e-fai-da-te/brescia-annunci-brescia/dinosauri-panini-vintage-anni-90/72215908

Roselaar

Interesting! Fortunately not different enough for me to worry about collecting another set. :)

Sigmasaurus

I have that Pteranodon!

Reuben03

My entire dinosaur toy collection passion is centred around the collection of variations of that ichthyosaurs mould. I am obsessed. I have it in orange. Grey. And blueish green, however I don't have the original and it drives me crazy.

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Reuben03

Quote from: stargatedalek on April 02, 2015, 08:19:27 PM
I have the three marine reptiles and the diatryma, I also have multiple versions of the icthyosaurus.
oh my! What colours do you have it in!?!?!

stargatedalek

Quote from: Reuben03 on October 13, 2020, 08:26:09 PM
I have the three marine reptiles and the diatryma, I also have multiple versions of the icthyosaurus.
Which one(s)? That was some years ago, not certain I still have them all.

Reuben03

Quote from: stargatedalek on October 13, 2020, 08:55:44 PM
Quote from: Reuben03 on October 13, 2020, 08:26:09 PM
Which one(s)? That was some years ago, not certain I still have them all.
the icthyosaurus, what colours do you have it in?

Reuben03

Quote from: Stolpergeist on October 14, 2020, 11:42:08 AM
I recently found three of these Smilodons in the attic but unfortunately no Gastornis which I was looking for.
the grey tail dragging birds? I have at least one, if you want it that bad I can sort somthing out im sure! :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.