You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Godzilla vs Kong Toys Revealed! (SPOILERS)

Started by suspsy, April 06, 2020, 05:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

DragonRider02

That new monster looks interesting! All toys look fun, and I am now even more excited to see the Movie!
I just hope those toys are gonna be avaiable in my Country at retail... Becouse the KOTM weren't!

stargatedalek

I'm so excited for that Skullcrawler figure!

sauroid

me too. as far as i know that would be the only second Skullcrawler figure in plastic form (the other one is the old Lanard). pls correct me if im wrong.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

suspsy

Kong's melee weapon looks like it's made from one of Godzilla's back plates.  :o
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Over9K

You guys seen the MechaGodzilla?

https://i.imgur.com/Ile7Mku.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/2oFWeh9.png

https://i.imgur.com/lT2gJzI.jpg

The Skullcrawler makes me wonder if we don't begin on the island... and I am wondering how the Kevinhead fits in...

Over9K

Quote from: sauroid on April 06, 2020, 06:40:44 PM
me too. as far as i know that would be the only second Skullcrawler figure in plastic form (the other one is the old Lanard). pls correct me if im wrong.

X-Plus has a 30cm vinyl Ramarak on the way...

Loon

I have to say, I still really dislike this new King Kong. I don't know, he looks too cartoony. But these toys look far better than the trash the last Godzilla movie got.

Mecha Godzilla looks like some weird techno-organic skeleton. It very much reminds me of the 90's animated series design, and that's not a bad thing.

laticauda

I agree, I dislike the new king Kong toy.  Very disappointed when I saw it at Wal Mart. 

Dinoxels

The sculpt on the 6 inch Godzilla looks a little funky, but it looks decent. Kong looks a bit strange in the paint work as well. Funny how they are also doing "battle damage" like the Mattel Jurassic World toys. The Mega Kong looks really beefy, and I expect the Mega Godzilla to be a toy-only gimmick. Also I believe the atomic breath piece on the Mega Godzilla might be stolen from the Sh Monsterarts Poster Vesion 2019 Godzilla. Nozuki looks cool, but I will haft to see it in the movie to give the toy proper judgement.
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Rain

It looks like Kong's axe is made from one of Godzilla's dorsal plates.

Cretaceous Crab

Does anyone happen to know when the new monster figure of the WarBat is getting released? My kid wants for Christmas, and its the only one of those five I have yet to see for sale anywhere.

Or has it already been released and the good-for-nothing scalpers grabbed them all?

Appalachiosaurus

Quote from: Cretaceous Crab on November 27, 2020, 10:28:16 PM
Does anyone happen to know when the new monster figure of the WarBat is getting released? My kid wants for Christmas, and its the only one of those five I have yet to see for sale anywhere.

Or has it already been released and the good-for-nothing scalpers grabbed them all?

Wave two probably won't release until the movie itself comes out.

SBell

Quote from: Appalachiosaurus on November 27, 2020, 11:21:20 PM

It seems odd that it's wave 2 when it is on the package with the other figures that are increasingly available (I am now seeing the SkullCrawler in most stores). I'm guessing it's just a low-quantity release per carton, and of course it's the first one purchased.

Appalachiosaurus

Quote from: SBell on November 28, 2020, 09:27:06 PM
Quote from: Appalachiosaurus on November 27, 2020, 11:21:20 PM

It seems odd that it's wave 2 when it is on the package with the other figures that are increasingly available (I am now seeing the SkullCrawler in most stores). I'm guessing it's just a low-quantity release per carton, and of course it's the first one purchased.

If that were true it'd be scalped to hell and back, but zero results on Ebay suggests nobody has one yet.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.