News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo: New for 2021

Started by Mattyonyx, December 22, 2020, 06:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: SidB on January 03, 2022, 01:33:55 PM
(..)The finish does seems rather more glossy than the original promotional picture; doesn't look like a consequence of the ambient lighting, I'd guess.

..no, it's exactly the high light (+ iPad low dynamic range camera).. the figure is not so glossy as pictures show.  :)

SidB

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on January 03, 2022, 04:40:35 PM
Quote from: SidB on January 03, 2022, 01:33:55 PM
(..)The finish does seems rather more glossy than the original promotional picture; doesn't look like a consequence of the ambient lighting, I'd guess.

..no, it's exactly the high light.. the figure is not so glossy as pictures show.  :)
Thanks, avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow , for the "enlightenment".

SenSx

I managed to grap 2 of that Young Smilodon (because I will try to repaint one) on Amazon, but there were very few left.
I have the feeling they produced it in very limited quantities, if you are interested in it, I suggest you get it now before it is too late...

Shonisaurus

Quote from: SenSx on January 22, 2022, 11:50:30 AM
I managed to grap 2 of that Young Smilodon (because I will try to repaint one) on Amazon, but there were very few left.
I have the feeling they produced it in very limited quantities, if you are interested in it, I suggest you get it now before it is too late...

How, are they not going to be marketed in online stores in the EU? I am interested in knowing, since I have one ordered and I still have to buy it in an online store that gives me guarantees that they will receive it. That smilodon pup is even prettier than its Safari counterpart, at least to me.

SenSx

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 26, 2022, 12:01:41 PM

How, are they not going to be marketed in online stores in the EU? I am interested in knowing, since I have one ordered and I still have to buy it in an online store that gives me guarantees that they will receive it. That smilodon pup is even prettier than its Safari counterpart, at least to me.

Well I don't know, I am in Europe too, I thought it had been removed from modellpferdeversand store, but they finally have it in stock now.
Everything Dinosaur should follow too.
I bought mine on Amazon, they only had 4 left, and now only 10 left but from a shop hosted on their site.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: SenSx on January 28, 2022, 11:43:58 AM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 26, 2022, 12:01:41 PM

Well I don't know, I am in Europe too, I thought it had been removed from modellpferdeversand store, but they finally have it in stock now.
Everything Dinosaur should follow too.
I bought mine on Amazon, they only had 4 left, and now only 10 left but from a shop hosted on their site.

Thanks for the info. In my local store in my nation they told me that they were going to receive it. I guess there is a delay in the delivery of products due to the global pandemic tragedy.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.