News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sanctum Archaic Stories 2022

Started by The Darknix, February 05, 2022, 05:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Darknix

TheDarknix

Pliosaurking

QuoteBecause we arent a big brand, and we take so serious being accurate we go slowly but surely, i think in September we will have the Yinlong preorder and one month after Yinlong, we may have Giraffatitan or Tyrannosaurus, i will be sharing this data in our Patreon and also in our social media.

Alright, can't wait till then!

The Darknix

Quote from: Pliosaurking on August 16, 2022, 10:03:33 PM
QuoteBecause we arent a big brand, and we take so serious being accurate we go slowly but surely, i think in September we will have the Yinlong preorder and one month after Yinlong, we may have Giraffatitan or Tyrannosaurus, i will be sharing this data in our Patreon and also in our social media.

Alright, can't wait till then!

We just update the 3d model, soon we will have more updates in these 3 species, Yinlong, Giraffatitan and Tyrannosaurus
TheDarknix

thedeadlymoose

Quote from: The Darknix on May 11, 2022, 03:48:02 PMWe have now the Yinlong downsi figure in 1/33 scale printed, the pack of this tiny animal will include this.

1-Male Yinlong
1-Female Yinlong
1-Human as scale reference.
1-Exclusive Yinlong badge.

We are missing the painture but we hope soon to have it ready to release the presale.

I would like your opinion.

My opinion is: this is beautiful. I'm very interested to see the painted version.

The Darknix

Quote from: thedeadlymoose on August 17, 2022, 03:33:20 PM
Quote from: The Darknix on May 11, 2022, 03:48:02 PMWe have now the Yinlong downsi figure in 1/33 scale printed, the pack of this tiny animal will include this.

1-Male Yinlong
1-Female Yinlong
1-Human as scale reference.
1-Exclusive Yinlong badge.

We are missing the painture but we hope soon to have it ready to release the presale.

I would like your opinion.

My opinion is: this is beautiful. I'm very interested to see the painted version.

Yeah it was a shame our 3d print died months ago and we lose a lot of time but we are back baby
TheDarknix

GojiraGuy1954

Where will these be sold? Are you going to talk to Everything Dinosaur about stocking your products?
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

The Darknix

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on August 17, 2022, 10:10:31 PMWhere will these be sold? Are you going to talk to Everything Dinosaur about stocking your products?
We will sell them in our page and they will be send to the person who buy it. We would love to be helped by E.D but the production wont be so fast because the Giraffa its too big, but in Tyrannosaurus that ca be faster
TheDarknix

The Darknix

Update of Osborn the Tyrannosaurus rex, with its pose, soon we hope to have more images of this and other figures being Yinlong and Giraffatitan, soon we will work in an articulated jaw for Giraffatitan and Tyrannosaurus made by Raúl Ramos, if you have any comment i will love to see it.
I hope soon we have more data and you can write what species would you like us to do in a future not only dinosaurs.

TheDarknix

Concavenator

Well, that will certainly be one of the best Tyrannosaurus figures around!

Pliosaurking

The Rex is gorgeous!
How big will it be?

Aerosteon

Hello, it is an impressive job that you are doing, all the models look very good.

I met you thanks to the "Spino podcast" which was where I saw your work for the first time.

The Tyrannosaurus looks impressive, it only has a small flaw, the hind legs in front view look totally straight, when in reality from the front view, from the knee down the ankles tend to come together and then from the ankles to the fingers tend to separate
I leave you with some images of a colleague who made this common mistake, but it is easy to correct and the pose will become more natural.

Here you also have the conversation where I got the images. https://www.zbrushcentral.com/t/another-trex-wip/276191/31

Greetings and thanks for your work.

The Darknix

Quote from: Concavenator on August 23, 2022, 11:40:35 AMWell, that will certainly be one of the best Tyrannosaurus figures around!
Thank you very much my friend.
TheDarknix

The Darknix

Quote from: Pliosaurking on August 23, 2022, 01:43:24 PMThe Rex is gorgeous!
How big will it be?
Its gonna be 1/33 and its based on a specimen for the novel im making, the animal will be 13 meters in the novel so in scale will be in the pose it have like 37.5 cm aprox.
TheDarknix

The Darknix

Quote from: Aerosteon on August 23, 2022, 04:54:37 PMHello, it is an impressive job that you are doing, all the models look very good.

I met you thanks to the "Spino podcast" which was where I saw your work for the first time.

The Tyrannosaurus looks impressive, it only has a small flaw, the hind legs in front view look totally straight, when in reality from the front view, from the knee down the ankles tend to come together and then from the ankles to the fingers tend to separate
I leave you with some images of a colleague who made this common mistake, but it is easy to correct and the pose will become more natural.

Here you also have the conversation where I got the images. https://www.zbrushcentral.com/t/another-trex-wip/276191/31

Greetings and thanks for your work.
Thank you very much, also Rodolfo Coria told us that i will work so we can correct this problem, i appreciate your comments so much and also the references.
TheDarknix

The Darknix

New update: We have the final render of Osborn the Tyrannosaurus rex and the new printed parts of the Giraffatitan brancai Ibada made by Raúl Ramos.
This species will be 1/33 scale, if you have any questions please let us know.

TheDarknix

The Darknix

This behemoth its almost done, we can see more photos of Ibada the Giraffatitan brancai 1/33, made by
Paco Nava and printed by Raul Ramos also son we Will have the articulated jaw, if you have any question let me know.

TheDarknix

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.