News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Announcing The Curious Compendium and its extension Zoonotic!

Started by Saarlooswolfhound, September 08, 2024, 09:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saarlooswolfhound

Admins/Moderators- if this would be better suited in a different category feel free to move it.

Hello my friends!

In 2022 I launched a website for my collection, The Curious Compendium, as a way to present my large collection. After about a year I had to rehaul the entire thing and its been slow going to get the entire thing back up. I haven't advertized it much (if at all) here because my prehistorics section isn't back up yet (but I am hoping to beging working that at the end of this year or early next year!). The following however *will* include models from my prehistorics so please check it out if you are interested!

This latest project has been a long time coming... I myself do not have any social media accounts for myself as it is just not something that ever appealed to me. While I have been rebuilding my website however, I have been trying to figure out ways to optimize things and diversify. Over time, this concept became a reality- after many years of actually convincing myself to do it! Zoonotic is the birth of this idea: the name comes from the idea that we all have this "collecting bug" and this platform will be my way to share it. At least for now, this will be the way I share any artistic aspect of my hobby such as photography and customization, but I will likely share new additions there too. I am sure it will evolve over time.

Anyhow, for now I have a Facebook account and an Instagram account, feel free to check them out here:

The Curious Compendium

Zoonotic on Facebook

Zoonotic on Instagram

Again, being *very* new to social media I am still figuring out how everything works and how to utilize features. Both launched on September 5th and thus currently don't have much content. I plan on posting every single day for a while to build up this content- so please bear with me. If you have any feedback or thoughts on it all, feel free to share! I hope this can be an enriching experience for anyone who enjoys this hobby the way I do.

When I have more updates or changes to show I will update here.