News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Completing the Jurassic Park Page

Started by suspsy, December 19, 2016, 09:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

And here's a list of figures from the various JP lines that have yet to be reviewed. Due to the sheer number of JP merchandise, I've restricted it to just dinosaurs and other beasts from the main toy lines. Let's see what can be done!

Jurassic Park
-Electronic Gallimimus
-Quetzalcoatlus

The Lost World
-Ornithosuchus
-Scutosaurus

JP3
-Pteranodon
-Alpha Pteranodon
-Spinosaurus
-Aqua Spinosaurus
-Ultra Tyrannosaurus rex
-Pack Velociraptor

Chaos Effect
-Amargospinus
-Ankyloranodon

JP 2009
-Pachyrhinosaurus
-All miniature two packs aside from Spinosaurus vs Velociraptor
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

MLMjp

I could provide a review for the Animatronic Spinosaurus, but you will have to wait until after Christmas day, when I have more spare time. However.....

How do I submit a review?

suspsy

Quote from: MLMjp on December 19, 2016, 09:36:32 PM
I could provide a review for the Animatronic Spinosaurus, but you will have to wait until after Christmas day, when I have more spare time. However.....

How do I submit a review?

http://dinotoyblog.com/submit-a-review/

laticauda

I'll be doing the JP3 Brachiosaurus at some point.  I also have the Chaos Compsostegnathus, but never really planned on reviewing it.

stargatedalek

I can cover all the Chaos Effect remaining and 2K9 Pachyrhinosaurus.

Halichoeres

I'm always surprised how many gaps there are. I have the Ornithosuchus, I can try to get to it. Someday.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

suspsy

I'd especially love to see either of the Carnotaurus toys reviewed, as they didn't make it up to Canada back in the day. Or if they did, I sure as hell never came across them.

Archinto

Ive got a carnotaurus, quetz and gallimimus. I think I have just about all of these actually. Tyco first though.... ;)
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Paleona

Oh wow, The Lost World electronic Velociraptor hasn't been reviewed?? It's the "Snapper" one, right? This guy---

They're one of my favorites! I'd gladly write a review for it (probably sometime this summer). :)

suspsy

Reptilia

Probably the best Velociraptor toy ever produced by Kenner.

suspsy

Yes, it's hopelessly outdated now, but it still beats the tar out of anything Hasbro hacked out. The Cyclops Raptor is also pretty nice. Has a lot of character.

CityRaptor

It's a nice Retrosaur by now. Sure, the 90s does not sound too long ago, but this figure is 20 years old by now.
"The world has just changed so radically, and we're all running to catch up." - Alan Grant, Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Paleona

Accuracy aside (which I never really give much thought to as far as JP is concerned), it's a great toy. Definitely one of my childhood favorites; I was pretty thrilled to get it as a kid! Should be fun taking pics of him! :)

suspsy

Removed the Animatronic JP3 Spinosaurus!

Loon

I can do one on the original jp stegosaurus.

suspsy

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

IrritatorRaji

Oh wow, the Aqua Spino and Alpha Pteranodon aren't done? I'd be happy to tackle them both (after one other toy I wanna review)

suspsy

Quote from: BlueKrono on December 13, 2017, 07:03:33 PM
I could do Amargospinus.

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on December 13, 2017, 10:45:06 PM
Oh wow, the Aqua Spino and Alpha Pteranodon aren't done? I'd be happy to tackle them both (after one other toy I wanna review)

Even more fantastic!

Me, I will be always kicking myself for not picking up the Camo Extreme Canyon T. rex when it was on clearance at KB Toys way back in 2003. The mould itself isn't that great, especially compared to the T. rexes from JP and TLW, but the colour scheme was killer!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.