News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

How Much Do You Know About Dinosaurs?

Started by Meso-Cenozoic, March 19, 2015, 08:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meso-Cenozoic

Patrx

I'm flummoxed by the first question; of course there were dinosaurs in the Tertiary (Paleogene/Neogene) period!  :))

stargatedalek

Quote from: Patrx on March 19, 2015, 08:46:24 PM
I'm flummoxed by the first question; of course there were dinosaurs in the Tertiary (Paleogene/Neogene) period!  :))
^ Essentially this, I got 100% but I had to knowingly get a few wrong and guess what the pop-culture answer would be  :P

Takama

I only got one wrong.  And it was a mistake

Meso-Cenozoic

Quote from: stargatedalek on March 19, 2015, 09:14:08 PM
^ Essentially this, I got 100% but I had to knowingly get a few wrong and guess what the pop-culture answer would be  :P

Exactly! :P LOL!

I just found it interesting what kind of stuff quizzes like this are putting out to the general public.

Manatee

The same was true for me. Anyway, come on, why did they have to mention Brontosaurus? Society just can't let that one go.

Balaur

Blade-of-the-Moon

Not nearly as much as I would like to.

Wait there was a quiz?

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

CityRaptor

100%!

Ofcourse the right answer to one of the Questions is actually wrong...should have replaced with Permian. 
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Arul

docronnie

93%.  Got the last one wrong .... hahahaha ... Human hand!  :)) :)) :))

Not bad for a casual dino toy collector....  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Scutosaurus on March 19, 2015, 10:59:16 PM
The same was true for me. Anyway, come on, why did they have to mention Brontosaurus? Society just can't let that one go.

Wait, didn't Brontosaurus come back?
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

My score has been very bad at 93%. I failed a question in which I asked: Did the smaller dinosaurs have the size? The response of a chicken I answered the size of a gerbil. And that the questions were accessible.

But the apatosaurus and brontosaurus from what I've read, were not dinosaurs different? That question is wrong.

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.