You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Completing the Beasts of the Mesozoic Series

Started by suspsy, January 19, 2019, 02:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pliosaurking

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on September 12, 2024, 05:47:20 PMavatar_Pliosaurking @Pliosaurking I'm handling the Toro lol. The only reason I haven't done it is because I want to get the FC one and do a two-ey. That's literally the only thing holding me back. Even the review is written. Just gotta put it on the blog, do edits, and that's pretty much it. I might end up doing it in December, certainly before the year ends. What other BOTM do you possess? We could do a collab.

Ah
I got the Daspletosaurus, Albertosaurus, Guanlong, WWD 1:35 Rex,
Bisthahivestor, Adult Trike, Blue Toro, Regaliceratops, FC Medusa, OG Styracosaurus, Chasmosaurus, Kosmoceratops, and Pentaceratops.

EmperorDinobot

Yup, I got 'em avatar_Fembrogon @Fembrogon
But I will do them when I have Lythronax. Maybe I'll ask for that for my transplant b-day, coming up a month from today. I'm not gonna do Lythronax though. That one seems to be open.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.