News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Geoworld: Future possibilities or Dead End?

Started by Bokisaurus, April 21, 2013, 10:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trexroarr

I found something else kinda interesting. The binder that comes with the Starter Kit says it can hold 72 data cards, while the stand alone binder says it can hold only 36. Maybe the one that comes with this new Starter Kit is actually a larger binder. Guess I'll wait for it then.

Come check out The Paleo Handbook, today!

Trexroarr

I ordered the Field Guide from eBay. It should be here next week, along with the Velociraptor I ordered from Amazon. I'm excited. :)

Bokisaurus

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on April 23, 2013, 01:23:00 AM
To quote something Niroot said once......"Surely there can be only pleasure in having Two" in this case lines of dinosaurs to collect. Think of your collect-A collection as something you can now place in maintenance mode, just keep it current and it takes care of itself. And yes there might be ninety figures in this new line, but I have seen them priced as low as 9.99 each, which I am thinking IS lower than the price of collect-A deluxe figures in general. You cant collect something till you get your first one so............thats the best place to start.
  You have to remember its not a race or competition....collect what you enjoy and like. If someone else sees that as valid great, but follow your own mind.

I agree with you. I hope to one day collect all of these figures, good and bad.

Trexroarr

Quote from: Bokisaurus on May 02, 2013, 03:55:31 AM
Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on April 23, 2013, 01:23:00 AM
To quote something Niroot said once......"Surely there can be only pleasure in having Two" in this case lines of dinosaurs to collect. Think of your collect-A collection as something you can now place in maintenance mode, just keep it current and it takes care of itself. And yes there might be ninety figures in this new line, but I have seen them priced as low as 9.99 each, which I am thinking IS lower than the price of collect-A deluxe figures in general. You cant collect something till you get your first one so............thats the best place to start.
  You have to remember its not a race or competition....collect what you enjoy and like. If someone else sees that as valid great, but follow your own mind.

I agree with you. I hope to one day collect all of these figures, good and bad.

I'm right there with you guys. I actually recieved my first figure from the collection (Velociraptor) this week in the mail, along with the Field Guide. I ordered the T-Rex from Amazon yesterday too. I'm liking these Jurassic Hunters more and more. Pictures soon. :)

EDIT: Pictures posted in this new thread I made. Be sure to check it out! :D http://www.dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php/topic,1364.0.html

Takama

I decided to give this line a go.   My first one will be the troodon, as it is the one I had my e ye on the most.  As of now (I might change my mind) I plan on getting species that collecta hasent made yet. Next one I'm going for is the dilong then saurinothodeis.

Takama

Right now all I have is the Troodon. I do plan on working to own the entire jurassic hunters collection. No mater how bad some are, heck I think they all look better then collectas originals.

Here is the troodon.

I placed an order for the Spinosaurus, Saltasaurus, Thesecelosaurus, and Megaraptor. I will post there pics as soon as they come to my door.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.