News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Paleochris's collection

Started by paleochris, October 03, 2021, 03:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

Quote from: ceratopsian on August 02, 2023, 09:38:40 AMAmazing work on the Dakotaraptor.  The colours are stunning.

Yes, they are! And it's one of the most beautifully sculpted dromaeosaurids I've ever seen.

ceratopsian

Yes, the head shot shows that off to perfection.

Quote from: postsaurischian on August 02, 2023, 09:45:04 AM
Quote from: ceratopsian on August 02, 2023, 09:38:40 AMAmazing work on the Dakotaraptor.  The colours are stunning.

Yes, they are! And it's one of the most beautifully sculpted dromaeosaurids I've ever seen.

paleochris

The arrival of the day!

Linheraptor exquisitus
Sculptor and painter : Cen DaoYi
Scale: 1/3
Size: 26.3" L(680MM) X 13.4" H(340MM)
Limited 36 Pieces (n.09/36)

Majestic!

There was two other versions with different color schemes and, above all, a beautiful "Queen" variant, probably one of the most beautiful animal or dinosaur sculptures ever made... unfortunately, it's inaccessible... there are only 10 of them, which had been "reserved" by Cen Daoyi's best buyers at the astronomical price of $2,000!!!

Other versions :

Bread

Holy guacamole!

An absolute beauty! Probably my favorite dromaeosaur model I've ever seen.

I do prefer your piece over the brighter variant. I've always loved snow leopards and this definitely reminds me of one. Bravo!

Fenestra

I agree with Bread. I find your piece the most appealing out of the three you're showing. What a wonderful paint job and statue.
Congratulations.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.