News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Kinto Resin Desktop Dinosaur Models

Started by Simon, November 21, 2012, 01:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon

These three dinosaurs  are not like Kinto desktops - they are 3 special dinosaurs sculpted by Kazunari Araki especially for a natural history museum in Japan.  They are the same size, and, indeed, appear to be in the same line, as the Kinto Favorite dinos.  Think of them as 3 special Kinto Favorite models that have only been released in resin.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Simon on August 20, 2013, 11:16:47 PM
These three dinosaurs  are not like Kinto desktops .......

You're right at one point. They're not Kinto - that name already disappeared years ago.
But they're made by Favorite (which is the new name), they are Dinosaurs, they are resin and they are desktop models ... so I don't see why they should not be posted in this thread.

I'll have to try to get the Mamenchi directly from the museum, it seems to be a wonderful model.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: postsaurischian on August 21, 2013, 07:33:30 AM
Quote from: Simon on August 20, 2013, 11:16:47 PM
These three dinosaurs  are not like Kinto desktops .......

You're right at one point. They're not Kinto - that name already disappeared years ago.
But they're made by Favorite (which is the new name), they are Dinosaurs, they are resin and they are desktop models ... so I don't see why they should not be posted in this thread.

I'll have to try to get the Mamenchi directly from the museum, it seems to be a wonderful model.

Maybe we could put together one large order and help everyone that wants them? I'd take one of each.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.