You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My collection of dinosaurs and prehistoric mammals.

Started by Neven Florian, September 03, 2013, 09:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neven Florian

Here is all my collection of dinosaurs. I also have a lot of other figures ( Diorama of Africa, Jungles in the world, the fantastics warriors, the Northland some Kitan techni colour ( OGASAWARA, AFRICA AND JAPAN ). I'm more active on Sts forum and you can see all the rest of my collection on this forum.  ;) ;) ;)
Some pictures do not match at the location of some dinosaurs because they were not taken at the same time. Since I had other figures in other parts like the new giraffe Papo or the dromadery, the gharial and the peacock. ;D ;D ;D

All my collection is here;

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Everything_Dinosaur

A great collection and very well displayed, it is clear that you have taken a lot of care in the way that the models are stored and displayed, we have seen museum showcases that are not so well laid out.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Neven Florian

Nebuloid

Very nice cabinets ! Love the museum look of them .

joossa

Thanks for posting. Everything looks really nice!  ;D
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Neven Florian

Ikessauro

Really good displays! I love seeing a collection well cared.

Neven Florian

Libraraptor

Neven Florian

Bokisaurus

Nice collection and what a wonderful way to display them! :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.