You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Cretaceous Creations life size Psittacosaurus update!!!

Started by caspakian, March 01, 2014, 06:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

triceratops83

I've been so pumped for this Hypacrosaurus I bought the paints for it months ago. It's listed on Cretaceous Creations "In the Works" section now. There was a 1/18th Triceratops listed there for a while, but it's gone now. Will that be available soon?
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: triceratops83 on December 12, 2014, 02:29:19 PM
I've been so pumped for this Hypacrosaurus I bought the paints for it months ago. It's listed on Cretaceous Creations "In the Works" section now. There was a 1/18th Triceratops listed there for a while, but it's gone now. Will that be available soon?

I know what you mean..been waiting on a large hadrosaur for quite awhile! Can't wait to get one finally!

Are you sure it was 1:18 ? I know he has a 1:15 and then this 1:30 : http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/triceratops-1-30-resin-kit-by-foulkes/

triceratops83

Yeah it was there for a while, I've had my eye on it. Although it does look similar to the 1/30th trike. Maybe I just fell for an outdated pic? Actually, yeah I'm starting to feel pretty stupid...
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: triceratops83 on December 13, 2014, 08:08:34 AM
Yeah it was there for a while, I've had my eye on it. Although it does look similar to the 1/30th trike. Maybe I just fell for an outdated pic? Actually, yeah I'm starting to feel pretty stupid...

Don't be too put out by it, Shane's had a few website issues, nothing major of course but the scale might have been labeled wrong by his site guy.

triceratops83

Phew, I guess. I can scratch that one off this year's budget. Still gotta get the Chasmosaurus, Hypacrosaurus and Psittacosaurus, though!

Blade-of-the-Moon

I managed to scrape up enough to get the Iguanodon by itself, but that was it this go round. Can't stand to miss a deal. lol

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.