News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

deanm collection

Started by deanm, December 24, 2012, 10:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

I think I've said it already once over DTF1, but I have to say it again. Your collection is awesome Dean, I specially envy your favorite special variants.

deanm

I do like the Favourite variants also. I was very lucky with those - I have a colleague who has a relative in Japan. So I was able to order them to their address and they shipped them onto myself afterwards.

deanm

Bump for the top 10 pterosaur figure thread.

I'm also going through the photos to see if there are any other worthy figures.

Sorry on a mobile device so hard for me to do a proper thread quote in the top 10 one to reference my pterosaur collection. 

Megalosaurus

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Concavenator

Great collection! I can see you're in love with pterosaurs,aren't you?  ;D

Doug Watson

Wow! I just found this. Great collection, we have a few of the same older things (ROM, Marx etc.). This is the way I wish mine was spread out. Plus honoured to see some of my pieces in there.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.