News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Supersculpey figures by Mr. Challenger

Started by Mr. Challenger, August 11, 2015, 05:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Challenger

Here is the base!
Both figures can stand without the base, but the adult is a little bit unstable so the base is for security reason and for display the figures in a beautiful scenery.
I made the base in two parts so you can decide which part you want to use in case of limited space, and you can choose where to place the figures. There are two points of attachment for the adult by metal bars, but you can also place that figure without them, you can put it with the tail or the claws resting on the termite mounds or in the fallen tree, for example.

Thank you so much guys for encourage me to continue this work, I will share the announcement of sale on a new thread soon (with the complete description and all the explications), but if someone from around here are interested, send me a PM  ^-^

Arul

Beautifuuul...oh wait, so its for sale ?

Mr. Challenger

Yes, I need to earn and save some money to expand my collection, some figures I want are expensive. Until now I did my own figures for hobby (not only dinosaurs).
I'm thinking on doing more figures like these...the next could be a cute diictodon ;)

Halichoeres

Diictodon! If it's anywhere near as good as this therizinosaur, I would likely buy it.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Mr. Challenger

The announcement and the complete description are ready. I created a new topic on the Classifieds zone.

Thanks to all!!  :)

Tyto_Theropod

I've been stalking this thread for a while, and I can't think why I've never commented - this sculpture is amazing, seriously one of the best amateur pieces I've seen! Keep up the good work!  :D
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Mr. Challenger

Quote from: Tyto_Theropod on August 26, 2015, 09:11:13 AM
I've been stalking this thread for a while, and I can't think why I've never commented - this sculpture is amazing, seriously one of the best amateur pieces I've seen! Keep up the good work!  :D

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words  :)

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Mamasaurus

Beautiful work!  You don't see too many therizinasaur babies out there (at least I haven't  ;) ), and this a lovely diorama. Best of luck with your success! I'm looking forward to seeing other sculpts in the future  :)

Images copyrite to Mamasaurus

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.