News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Stegotyranno420

Please skip ahead to page 4 or 5.
Thank you

OP:

(Image Deleted to avoid Copyright)
The deleted ones were just photoshopped pics made without permission, so i deleted them. You might wanna scroll down a bit , thats when the thread really begins

Shonisaurus

The Photoshop of the rajasaurus has been great for you. I would personally like that rare Indian theropod to be well represented in deluxe size and to replace my Rajasaurus from Collecta.

The abelisaurus rajasaurus and majungasaurus are poorly treated theropods in the toy dinosaurs market.

I congratulate you on your art avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno

Stegotyranno420

SidB

Quote from: Stegotyranno on March 29, 2020, 12:58:32 AM
Here is my next work:

The allosaurus is edited from one of Fred Wierum's numerous allosauruses
A distant ancestor of the Beach Boys?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: SidB on March 29, 2020, 02:45:26 AM
Quote from: Stegotyranno on March 29, 2020, 12:58:32 AM
Here is my next work:

The allosaurus is edited from one of Fred Wierum's numerous allosauruses
A distant ancestor of the Beach Boys?
Lets just say this allosaur really "gets around"
Spoiler
(that's a reference pun about a song for those who don't understand)
[close]

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 28, 2020, 12:40:17 AM
The Photoshop of the rajasaurus has been great for you. I would personally like that rare Indian theropod to be well represented in deluxe size and to replace my Rajasaurus from Collecta.

The abelisaurus rajasaurus and majungasaurus are poorly treated theropods in the toy dinosaurs market.

I congratulate you on your art avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno
Thanks.

Stegotyranno420

Stegotyranno420

I deleted all my art work that I made so far due to Copyright

Stegotyranno420

Here is my repaint of the Mojo brachiosaurus. i thoght id post it here too

Mojo 2020 Brachiosaurus repaint .

How is it, do you like it

Stegotyranno420

Its been long since i posted here.
This is a preview of a upcoming sculpture, and will probally be finished next year and be for sale in 5-8 years.
Its not close to being finished, so don't be so critical, although constructive advice is accepted.

please mind my humanoid fingers

Justin_

It's a good start. I'd shave down the limbs a bit to give them better shape. However, I'd leave out the idea of selling this in 5 to 8 years. Keep sculpting and what you are making in that time will be much better.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Justin_ on August 23, 2020, 12:17:46 PM
It's a good start. I'd shave down the limbs a bit to give them better shape. However, I'd leave out the idea of selling this in 5 to 8 years. Keep sculpting and what you are making in that time will be much better.
Yah your're right, but over time tis guy will be improved too. Right now im giving it some details

Halichoeres

It's a more reasonable goal than the one I gave myself in middle school, when I drew a comic book and wrote a release date for the following year. Pretty sure that comic book is in a landfill somewhere, never published.

Anyway, this is a good start, I look forward to seeing your progress.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on August 31, 2020, 08:39:53 PM
It's a more reasonable goal than the one I gave myself in middle school, when I drew a comic book and wrote a release date for the following year. Pretty sure that comic book is in a landfill somewhere, never published.

Anyway, this is a good start, I look forward to seeing your progress.
You're probally gonna like the next one i will show

Stegotyranno420

Updates:
More progress on Lilliensternus

Begining on the Rhizodus

Begining on the Therizinosaurus

Should I add Teeth to this t.rex, or keep the lips

Shonisaurus

I congratulate you on your figures, you have a lot of skill when making those figures. What I say I always wish I had the ability that you and other DTF members have.

Dinoxels

The Rhizodus has a lot of promise.
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Justin_

What tools are you using, apart from your fingers? If you could give the Rhizodus pupils in the eyes that's the kind of little detail that can make a big improvement.

I know you've said you can't bake your sculpey in an oven, but I've heard some people use a hairdryer on it. I think this just hardens an outer crust but it protects areas from getting damaged while you're working on other parts.

It's a more reasonable goal than the one I gave myself in middle school, when I drew a comic book and wrote a release date for the following year.
A year for a comic book is more realistic than the guy here a few years ago who had never sculpted anything but was asking in November what he should make to release in December.

Halichoeres

Ooh, Rhizodus! In looking for reference images, you may have found a drawing of one sneaking up on an angler in a little boat. That was drawn years ago by a member of my thesis committee.

Quote from: Justin_ on September 01, 2020, 11:04:21 AM

It's a more reasonable goal than the one I gave myself in middle school, when I drew a comic book and wrote a release date for the following year.
A year for a comic book is more realistic than the guy here a few years ago who had never sculpted anything but was asking in November what he should make to release in December.

Oh yes, I remember that...
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus Thanks very much
avatar_Dinoxels @Dinoxels I honestly think the tyrannosaurus head would be the best, but you're right, the Rhizodus is great too
avatar_Justin_ @Justin_ Thanks for the advice buddy. Also, the only other tool i use is a pen or toothpick. Also I  kinda want to clarify on your comment about the goals, because i said i was gonna realease it 3-6 years later as a joke, but sorry if im confused
avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres I knew you'd like it. Unfornatley, i dont know what picture you are talking about, this aquatic assasin came from my mind. But i will be more than pleased if you show me that good stuff!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: