News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic City

Started by Alex-DinoFood, January 10, 2015, 12:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

Royalty free stock models no less xD

triceratops83

In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Manatee

>:( . I think we can officially dub this the worst CGI in the history of CGI.

triceratops83

Quote from: Manatee on January 10, 2015, 01:47:06 AM
>:( . I think we can officially dub this the worst CGI in the history of CGI.

CGI's the least of their problems, although I always say that a similar movie using stop motion and puppets would be let off the hook a lot more easily for me knowing they put in at least some effort. I detest the lack of originality, the notion that dinosaurs are monsters and not animals, bad acting, the use of Alien and Hans Zimmer music in the trailer, Stupid action movie puns, evil government experiments or whatever, dismissive attitude towards physics (Pterosaur destroying military helicopter), and this awesombro attitude that actually makes people even dumber. Now don't get me wrong, I like cheesy movies, but - Older cheap movies were innocent and naïve in the way they thought they could pull off their script/acting/effects,and that's how they earn their charm, but now cheap movies are cynical, trying to be "hammy". You DON'T try to be awful, you just get forgiven for turning out that way by accident as far as bad movies are concerned, trying to make a bad movie is just obnoxious.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Paleogene Pals

If you deliberately set about making a crappy movie, you just made a crappy movie...period.

tyrantqueen

Arul

The story seems great but dont push us back to enjoy '90 graphics...plus, im sure this movie is not belong to all age. Bikini girls ? Please...but good luck for it  :)

deanm

I know what will save this film.  The real Rambo or a Terminator...  Add a great soundtrak - (Im sure Miley Cyrus is available...)    ;)   >:D

I have a feeling that even watching this on Netflix will horribly corrupt my PC...  ;D

Roselaar

Well that just looks positively crappy...

CityRaptor

Well, that does not look bad in the way it could be funny, that just looks bad bad!

Quote from: ARUL on January 10, 2015, 06:37:01 AM
The story seems great but dont push us back to enjoy '90 graphics...plus, im sure this movie is not belong to all age. Bikini girls ? Please...but good luck for it  :)

That kind of movie is rarely suited for kids. Bikini Girls should be less an issue than all the violence. And looks like there are some scantly clad women at the police station...
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Takama

Ok i just got done watching this movie.

Overall, it was mediocre at best. The acting was cringe worthy at times, and the Dinosaurs seem to be invincible at times, and Very Very vulnerable at other times.

Despite the name. The film mostly takes place in a prison, where we get a convicted pedophile forced to team up with some girls who were arrested for underage drinking. Most of the people get eaten, and were eventually left with two of the Girls, and the Pedophile. The Pedophile kills a Monolophosaurus (The most Prominent Dinosaur in the movie), and then tries to convince the ladys to reward him for his efforts. Of course, the ladys want none of that, and the pedo gets eaten by another Mono.   It is only at the end of the movie, that we find out that the dinosaurs were set free into the City, only for it to end with a Pteranodon sending a Helicopter to its doom.

The only Creatures i seen in the movie were, Monolophosaurus, A Giganotosaurus, who only appears in one scene, and the Pteranodon at the end of the film.

Overall, I cant recommend this movie. The only reason i boght it, is because im a sucker for Dino Flicks that are both good and Bad.

Arul

For the new reader of this thread wacth out for the spoilers  :))

funcoins

LOL.  Sure wouldn't want to spoil this movie!
My dino site is about Dinosaur Coins

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.